need help with mariah carey autograph

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
hottamale
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

need help with mariah carey autograph

Post by hottamale »

hi does n e 1 know why my mariah carey autograph hasent shown up yet i sent it to the right address and i havent gotten it back i sent it nov 21 06 and i havent gotten anything back yet sincerly vivi
MileyLuver

Post by MileyLuver »

Did ya send SASE,SAE or any IRCs? Maybe thats why u havent got anything If u havent sent,, Idk..

P.S its in the wrong section, this should be in Autograph Collect Discussion. :) Remember to post q.s about stuff like that there :)
I love how you do it.
bonsibabe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bonsibabe »

It depends as well on how busy she is. If she sends out authentics then it could take a good while to come back to you. Good luck!
Bonsibabe xx

If you are serious about earning money on the internet just for receiving and reading up to 10 emails a day and would like $10 for free, please feel free to PM me with your first name and a valid email address, as simple as that. It is completely free to join and they give you $10!
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

it takes time. i'm still waiting for my request.
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME

RuleroftheWorld

Re: need help with mariah carey autograph

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

hottamale wrote:hi does n e 1 know why my mariah carey autograph hasent shown up yet i sent it to the right address and i havent gotten it back i sent it nov 21 06 and i havent gotten anything back yet sincerly vivi
Some people take over a year to reply, just be patient. You cant expect a fast reply from everyone.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:14 am.