What do you do with ur autographs?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
mack13861386
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

What do you do with ur autographs?

Post by mack13861386 »

i frame my autographs, what do you do with urs
Adopt a friend from the animal shelter.
chriscollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What do you do with ur autographs?

Post by chriscollector »

I eat them. High in fiber very nutritious! :D
peter15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peter15 »

I frame mine. I have 42 on my bedroom walls. Thats only a small percentage of them too haha :D
Watch Katy Perry's NEW Video For "Part Of Me" HERE: http://vevo.ly/GEUgmK

SICK AND TWISTED AFFAIR - the newest album from MY DARKEST DAYS is now available on iTunes http://fcrps.me/1p8.2rqR

Recent Autographs: Dia Frampton (x2) IP, Andrew Allen IP, Kellie Pickler Purchased, Hot Chelle Rae Purchased, Nick Jonas VV, Kelly Clarkson TTM

Favorite Autographs: Reba, American Idol Season 10 Contestants (signed pictures of me with them), Dia Frampton (signed Set list from her concert), Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757 »

I put all of them in a couple of albums(5 inches each) im up too my 3rd album.
Icena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Icena »

There's already a really helpful topic about storing autographs {up}

viewtopic.php?f=117&t=144278 <<arrow$
R.I.P Jeremy Brett, The Only Sherlock Holmes I've Ever Known.
LGPSG
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LGPSG »

A pretty substantial mojotity put them in binders. Thats what I do, it makes me happy to flick through them. I'd put them on my wall but I don't want to get 'used' to them if that makes sense!
My Autographs: Britney Spears VV, Woody Allen IP, Will Young, Kiera Knightley, Meg Cabot, Jackie Chan, Darren Shan, Zoe Wanamaker, Cameron Diaz, Angela Rippon IP, Piper Perabo, Arthur C. Clarke (via neighbor), S Club 7 (purchased), Julia Stiles VV, Ben Barnes, Catherine Zeta-Jones VV, Frank Abagnale Jr., Ingrid Michaelson IP + TTM Q&A, Greg Laswell IP, Allie Moss IP, Shia LaBeouf, Melissa Joan Hart, Gemma Arterton VV, Joshua Radin + Q&A, Katie Melua, Colbie Caillat, Pete Docter, Amanda Seyfried, Edward Monkton, Craig David, Lalaine, Drew Seeley, The Staves (purchase), Seal, Amy Studt IP, God of Carnage Playbill (inc. Lucy Liu), Nicholas Hoult, Michelle Branch IP, Lise Myhre, Dev Patel + Q&A, Keane VV, Sienna Miller, Matt LeBlanc VV (!!!), Travis (purchased), Vanessa Williams VV

A big thank-you to the kind, talented individuals who have replied to me : )
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

mack13861386 wrote:i frame my autographs, what do you do with urs
may i see how your autographs looked framed..i wanted to try that but im still not sure..could u show me like one pic of them framed? thank you very much.
netsfan00
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by netsfan00 »

frame or display my favorites, store the rest
New Jersey Nets
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

Ryco11757 wrote:I put all of them in a couple of albums(5 inches each) im up too my 3rd album.
I'm in my 3rd as well. I have three that are framed and on my wall because they are signatures matted with photographs.

For those of you that have signed posters, do you keep them rolled up or do you frame them? I have a couple and I'm not really sure what to do with them.
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
peter15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peter15 »

capmonte wrote:
Ryco11757 wrote:I put all of them in a couple of albums(5 inches each) im up too my 3rd album.
I'm in my 3rd as well. I have three that are framed and on my wall because they are signatures matted with photographs.

For those of you that have signed posters, do you keep them rolled up or do you frame them? I have a couple and I'm not really sure what to do with them.
I only have one autographed poster from Allison Iraheta and I got a huge frame and hung it up. It looks amazing hung up. I wanted to be able to appreciate it and not have it rolled up and risk it getting ruined. :)
Watch Katy Perry's NEW Video For "Part Of Me" HERE: http://vevo.ly/GEUgmK

SICK AND TWISTED AFFAIR - the newest album from MY DARKEST DAYS is now available on iTunes http://fcrps.me/1p8.2rqR

Recent Autographs: Dia Frampton (x2) IP, Andrew Allen IP, Kellie Pickler Purchased, Hot Chelle Rae Purchased, Nick Jonas VV, Kelly Clarkson TTM

Favorite Autographs: Reba, American Idol Season 10 Contestants (signed pictures of me with them), Dia Frampton (signed Set list from her concert), Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift