How long usually does it take to get back an autograph?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
geminidreamatl29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

How long usually does it take to get back an autograph?

Post by geminidreamatl29 »

I had sent out several SESE to several people on here and ive gotten several back but recently ive mailed out some to cheryl ladd, michael york, angie dickinson and eileen brennan and ive yet to get them back. im kinda worried about the mchael york cause i mailed him something from murder on the orient express already signed by lauren bacall and jaqcueline bissett. i know some people on here have had success mailing him and ive used the address they mailed to him at and it only took like a month or so and its been about 2 now and nothing. same for cheryl ladd. though for angie and elieen its been since June. any responses or advice would be apreciated. thanks

Justin
RYAN J.

Re: How long usually does it take to get back an autograph?

Post by RYAN J. »

Hey Justin!!

My reply response time has ranged anywhere from 2 days to over 900+. :lol: It's all about patience. Celebs have a lot of demanding schedules and some times don't see their fanmail for several months if there away filming a movie or doing a world wide tour.

RYAN J. 8)
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by harrypotterfan. »

hey sometimes when i get singed photos it can take up to a month or 11 months. like my kristen stewart one came back in a month and 7 days. but for my robert pattison one i have been waiting at least 8 months from his uk one and 11 months from his us one it really depends on the people how fast they get your letter and when they have time to write you back.
most wanted rachel weisz emma waston shailene woodley zoe kravtis city of bones cast hunger games cast. Harry potter cast melissa mccarthy jenny mccarthy cast of pitch perfect suzanne Collins Anna Kendrick
sarah hyland dominic sherwood cast of the vampier academy the cast of the originals lucy fry bruno mars macklmore Chris pine c c hunter j.k Rowling James and Oliver phelps clemence poesy fault in our stars cast Elle fanning
arrowsup
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by arrowsup »

Yup, its all about patience. You can browse thru the succeses and get a general idea of the turnaround based on the dates provided by those before you on this site, and I have found that the turnaround times are pretty accurate indicators. SASE's provided to your intended celeb will be a big help in speeding up the process. Best of luck and be patient.
geminidreamatl29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

arrowsup ive sent every celeb a SESE and i also saw the response times for michael york ranged about a month and its been almost 2 months. ive also noticed some people who wrote angie dickinson in august and september got theres back within a month and one guy got his back within 8 months and ive mailed mine out in june and still have not gotten anything back. so thats why i was curious.

Justin
arrowsup
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by arrowsup »

Be more patient with Michael York, since others have sent Angie after you ( i am one of them) and received a reply you may want to try again. Cheryl Ladd sells autos on her site and may not be responding to free requests anymore. It takes time. keep at it. Luck!!!
geminidreamatl29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

but i mailed angie dickinson a dvd cover i would like back. so im not going to send her another sese when she already has mine.
chriscollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chriscollector »

There is no guarantee you will get your stuff back in this hobby. It's a gamble that sometimes dosen't pay off.

If you want the DVD cover back really bad write her again with a note requesting she send back the item in the sase you already provided with the item.

This is a hobby of ups and downs. Be patient and only mail items you can live without. If I send an item signed by other stars i use delivery confirmation or a tracking number. That way you can contact them with the delivery dates and request the items back.
vespasian
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vespasian »

between about week and 12 years,no joke i know someone who got a reply after 12 years,and to top it,the postman bent it in half putting it through the letterrbox 8)
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

vespasian wrote:between about week and 12 years,no joke i know someone who got a reply after 12 years,and to top it,the postman bent it in half putting it through the letterrbox 8)
Twelve years?? Wow, that beats my longest of seven years...lol. :lol:
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.