How long usually does it take to get back an autograph?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Timesquarelights29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: How long usually does it take to get back an autograph?

Post by Timesquarelights29 »

What about Broadway Playbills?
Recent Sucesses :Richard Nelson (VV), Ingrid Michaleson x4 (VV), Penn and Teller (VV) Psapp, Ed Asner (2x), Cast of Wicked, Cast of White Christmas, Corbin Bleu (VV), Terry Jones, Steve Martin, Cast of The Producers, Cast of The Addams Family, TR Knight (VV), Cast of The Book of Mormon, Jennifer Aniston pp, Cast of Bengal Tiger at the Bagdad Zoo
Wanted : Adele, Lily Allen, Julie Andrews, Elton John, Zach Galifianakis, Dick Van Dyke, Sara Bareilles, Regina Spektor, Betty White, Will Ferrel
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

All of my broadway Playbills that I've gotten back took less than 30 days. Though there was the case with my MEGA success with Geoffrey Rush and Susan Sarandon via the broadway address that took 60 some days. :D

RYAN J. 8)
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightning »

Thats a question with no real answer...It can be as fast as 10 days and as long as years and its about 50/50 you might never get your stuff back.It is a hobby and never send anything assuming you will get it back... {up} [ca]
packrat

Post by packrat »

Also keep in mind that past successes doesn't always guarantee a future success. I've had failures even when others have posted successes, both before and after I sent. Might be something in the letter I wrote, the type of handwriting I used, or which way the wind was blowing. But we keep trudging on...and sending out. Failures are, unfortunately, a part of the hobby.