Coolest Mark Wahlberg auto EVER!!!!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Katie23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Coolest Mark Wahlberg auto EVER!!!!

Post by Katie23 »

This is really old (like, by over 10 years) but when I was on a Mark Walhberg kick recently I suddenly came to the realization that this story was about Mark Wahlberg!

So when The Italian Job was being made, Mini Coopers were a new car and not many mechanics knew how to work on them. My neighbor's son (who was 30-40 at the time) was a mechanic and he had a Cooper so he knew how to work with them. During filming, Wahlberg's Cooper broke down and so my neighbor's son fixed it. To thank him, Mark Wahlberg signed the inside of his Mini Cooper. When he was visiting his mom at home, he showed me (but I had no clue who Mark Wahlberg was at the time). The inside of the car is that faux leather stuff and right on the passenger side door is Mark's signature in black sharpie!

Sorry, no pic of it cause I haven't talked to this guy probably since I saw his car!
~*~Katie~*~
Check out my NEW website: http://www.KTsAutographCollection.webs.com

awesome siggy and avatar thanks to Peanut1234!

Autographs received TTM:Steve Carell, Alan Alda, Alexis Bledel, Henry Winkler, Robert Downey Jr., Josh Duhamel, Matt Lanter, Hugh Jackman, Molly Shannon, Neil Patrick Harris, Jennifer Aniston, Nicolas Cage, Minnie Driver, Ben Barnes, John Williams, Daniel Radcliffe, Fernando Torres, Steven Gerrard, Pepe Reina, Jamie Carragher, Xabi Alonso, The Lonely Island (Andy, Akiva, and Jorma!!!), Christian Bale

Recent Autographs received in person: Shaun White, Kal Penn, Ryan Sheckler, Cast of Saturday Night Live

Waiting for
: Will Ferrell, Shia LaBeouf, Kristen Stewart, Robert Hoffman, Ryan Lochte, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg, cast of Altar Boyz, Cristiano Ronaldo, Rio Ferdinand, Michael Carrick, David Beckham
lizane

Re: Coolest Mark Wahlberg auto EVER!!!!

Post by lizane »

Hi Katie! ;-)

I moved this topic to the "Autograph Collecting Discussions" forum. {thumb2}

Wow, this is a pretty cool story! :D I love Mini Cooper cars so I really enjoyed "The Italian Job"! {up} Mark is a great actor and one of my favourites too, I recently got his autograph TTM. :)

Good luck collecting Katie!
zanne
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

No Way! That's awesome! I was driving through Battle Creek, Mighigan today and a Yellow passed us and the first thing I thought was "OH! A Mini Cooper!" Second thought was "Wish I had the one from the Italian Job!!" LOL! :lol:

RYAN J. 8)
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

My Mum's thinking about getting one. She was going for an electric blue one which makes me sad, cause I want the pepper white one. Mind you, I want it with a white roof which was a custom job for the movie, so it's not likely I'd ever get one the same haha.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.