ANYBODY FROM THE SOAP OPERA PASSIONS

gabygirl1227

ANYBODY FROM THE SOAP OPERA PASSIONS

Post by gabygirl1227 »

HAS ANYONE HAD SUCCESS WITH ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM THE NBC SOAP "PASSIONS" I TRIED IT ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO AND I HEARD IT TAKES MONTHS THE ADDRESS I USED WAS:

c/o Passions
4024 Radford Avenue
Studio City,CA 91604
yumcottoncandy18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yumcottoncandy18 »

hey! it's weird you brought that up, because wrote to Kelli McCarty aka Beth early June and yesterday I got back a letter saying to join their fan club, that's it. But, I included a SASE and I think she still will respond. They read all their fan mail.
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

Hey there, you may contact Kelli at her Offical website and ask for an autograph

here is the link

http://www.stipko.net/kellimccarty/contact/

Good luck!
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
MrsTonyDiNozzo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MrsTonyDiNozzo »

Yes I have! McKenzie Westmore and Lindsay Hartley! :mrgreen:
Image Image

Received: "NCIS" cast; Mark Harmon; Brian Dietzen; Muse Watson; Justin Guarini; Kelly Clarkson; Lindsay Hartley; McKenzie Westmore; Kratt brothers; Meg Cabot; Ryan Seacrest; Larry Milburn; Christian Kane; Michael Weatherly; America Fererra, Kellie Pickler, Taylor Swift; Susan Lucci; Gordon Ramsay; Judge Judy; Hugh Laurie; Austin Andrews; Maitland Ward-Baxter.
Awaiting: Mark Ballas; Trevor Lissauer.
torianyyxf
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by torianyyxf »

I have heard back from Emily Harper (Fancy), Juliet Mills (Tabitha), Danica Stewart (Jessica), James Hyde (Sam) & Tracey Ross (Eve).
torianyyxf
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by torianyyxf »

MrsTonyDiNozzo wrote:Yes I have! McKenzie Westmore and Lindsay Hartley! :mrgreen:
MrsTonyDiNozzo, I wrote to McKenzie and Lindsay a few months ago but I haven't heard back from them yet. If you don't mind me asking, I was wondering if you used the Passions address, how long did it take, and did you send a SASE and/or pictures for them to sign?

Thanks!
MrsTonyDiNozzo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MrsTonyDiNozzo »

torianyyxf wrote:
MrsTonyDiNozzo wrote:Yes I have! McKenzie Westmore and Lindsay Hartley! :mrgreen:
MrsTonyDiNozzo, I wrote to McKenzie and Lindsay a few months ago but I haven't heard back from them yet. If you don't mind me asking, I was wondering if you used the Passions address, how long did it take, and did you send a SASE and/or pictures for them to sign?

Thanks!

Hiya, torianyyxf. I wrote my letters back in like 2000. It did not take them long. I don't remember exactly how long. Lindsay usually would send me back an autograph automatically when I'd write her. I have to write her again sometime before the show ends in September. :cry: She is one of my favorite actresses. No, I didn't send them any SASE or pictures. They sent them back to me. :D Any other questions? :)
Image Image

Received: "NCIS" cast; Mark Harmon; Brian Dietzen; Muse Watson; Justin Guarini; Kelly Clarkson; Lindsay Hartley; McKenzie Westmore; Kratt brothers; Meg Cabot; Ryan Seacrest; Larry Milburn; Christian Kane; Michael Weatherly; America Fererra, Kellie Pickler, Taylor Swift; Susan Lucci; Gordon Ramsay; Judge Judy; Hugh Laurie; Austin Andrews; Maitland Ward-Baxter.
torianyyxf
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by torianyyxf »

Thanks...hopefully they'll write back soon haha.
MrsTonyDiNozzo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MrsTonyDiNozzo »

Good luck! {up} :mrgreen:
I'm planning on writing a few other cast members too, before the show ends.
Like; Eric Martsolf, Galen Gering, Heidi Mueller, Juliet Mills... Stuff like that. :D
Image Image

torianyyxf
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by torianyyxf »

Good luck...the only one I have heard back from on that list is Juliet Mills.