Ian Mckellen

aliens vs predator
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ian Mckellen

Post by aliens vs predator »

Has anyone had a success from Ian Mckellen? If so, what did you send e.g. letter, SAE etc
What address also did you send it to and what did you get sent back e.g. PP or personalised auto.

Thanks alot.
sex_is_not_the_enemy
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by sex_is_not_the_enemy »

I sent an email to the theatre that Sir McKellen was playing at in Australia and I got a signed Galdalf photo personalized to me.
aliens vs predator
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Wow! That must've been great, Thanks for replying.
Emma
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emma »

I sent a SASE to the ICM London address and he signed my Lord of the Rings picture! Its authentic!

If you are going to send your own picture, I have heard from a few people that he will not sign X-men pictures. I have no idea why though.
allhahaheehee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by allhahaheehee »

i sent my x-men picture to that address a couble of weeks ago so i guess i wont get it back then
aliens vs predator
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I would send a gandalf picture anyway, where did you get your pictures? I know one website but it's like £6 for one picture.
Emma
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emma »

I got mine from my Lord of the Rings calender, but I usually print my own pictures off the computer.
There are some online companies, for example Truprint that will print pictures and deliver them to your door. I've heard Truprint (based in the UK) is very reliable and delivers real quick.
aliens vs predator
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

cheers.
CKY

Latest Success: Bam Margera
TheCollector

Ian McKellen

Post by TheCollector »

Emma wrote:I sent a SASE to the ICM London address and he signed my Lord of the Rings picture! Its authentic!

If you are going to send your own picture, I have heard from a few people that he will not sign X-men pictures. I have no idea why though.
Hi Emma, {up}

I got a signed X-Men T-Shirt from Ian McKellen yesterday, although he supplied the shirt. So it appears he does sometimes sign X-Men stuff!

Look here for the full posting: http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=6498

Cheers {thumb2} [uk]
Ian
Emma
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emma »

Yours was for charity though, celebrities sign a lot differently for charity. its really cool he sent a t-shirt!!!!!

I have been told that when people ask him to sign X-men pictures he won't do it. I haven't tried so maybe he does. I just thought I would pass on the info.