Marshall Mathers

PaulaSantos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Marshall Mathers

Post by PaulaSantos »

Hi everybody! I´m from Málaga, Andalucía, Spain.
I want to write a letter to Marshall Mathers. I would like to know if someone has already written a letter and if you have had any response.
Do you know that feeling of being in paradise comes when we hear our favorite song from our favorite artist? I feel it at every moment I hear Eminem and I would love to help me in my question.
Thanks every body.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Marshall Mathers

Post by dancingirl1 »

he doesn't do fanmail. Sorry.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
PaulaSantos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PaulaSantos »

dancingirl1 wrote:he doesn't do fanmail. Sorry.
Fuck... Thank you
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

PaulaSantos wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:he doesn't do fanmail. Sorry.
****... Thank you
LO sorry and also he actually had the letters sent BACK to the fan (it was actually a fan ON THIS FORUM lol) and didn't open it or anything. But I'm sure he gets tons of fanmail and that's probably why he doesn't dot it at all. BOO to him. :mrgreen:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
PaulaSantos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PaulaSantos »

Damn, it sucks because I would like to send a letter and at least see my name. I saw this page and thought I might get something here, but, yes I've seen an e-mail (must be fake insurance, because it puts your home) http://www.fanmail.biz/1325.html
I think I will send a letter to that address
PaulaSantos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PaulaSantos »

Have you ever written a letter to someone famous and you know he or she has read it in some way?
Or you meet anyone who has written a letter and that person has known?
MarshaBMathers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MarshaBMathers »

PaulaSantos wrote:Hi everybody! I´m from Málaga, Andalucía, Spain.
I want to write a letter to Marshall Mathers. I would like to know if someone has already written a letter and if you have had any response.
Do you know that feeling of being in paradise comes when we hear our favorite song from our favorite artist? I feel it at every moment I hear Eminem and I would love to help me in my question.
Thanks every body.
I sent two fan letters last autumn, he never got 'em, problem at the post office or something... For real. They got sent back to me, there was a yellow "return to sender" sticker on front. These are the two addresses that I tried -
Eminem c/o Shady Records
270 Lafayette St. 805
New York, NY 10012
Also
Eminem/Marshall Mathers
Schiff Company Llc.,
Starts 8440 .... in Culver City CA.... but the sticker is covering part or I'd give you the whole thing. I have two more addresses that I am about to try though, Here those are, if anyone has any feedback on them at all before I do please, please let me know!? okay, so here u are, good luck Stan!

Eminem
102 Constellation Blvd.
Los Angeles CA. 90067
and
Shady Records, awww dammit, same as the address above, man... I just noticed that! Oh well, so, we'll try the one at Constellation Blvd. and see what happens! Thank u and good luck everyone. I'd love to hear a successful interaction here! The man has pretty much become a major part of my life in the past ten years, I'm legally changing my name to Marsha Mathers this year and have for kids, all with Shady inspired names- HALEY B., Tai DANGER, Sky ALANA, and Abigail JADE.... really. :)
Yes I am crazy.
Love, Kristi Hornback, FL.
crupe29
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by crupe29 »

I sent something a few weeks ago to his restaurant in Detroit, Mom's Spaghetti, 2131 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48201. Hopefully he'll read it and sign my CD booklet lol.