***Candance Cameron (FULL HOUSE) Failure***

glitterywolf
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

***Candance Cameron (FULL HOUSE) Failure***

Post by glitterywolf »

I tried Candance Cameron (who starred on Full House as DJ Tanner for 8 consecutive years) in January but still haven't received anything back.. So I decided to look on her official website, where I found you can pay $5.00 USD to receive her autograph personalized...

So Candance Cameron DOES NOT sign TTM!!! Thats my point!
~GlitteryWolf
Received: Selena Gomez, Ana Mulvoy-Ten, Nathalia Ramos, Mike McCoy - Former Packers Player (IP), Craig Koplein - Former Wisconsin Weather Guy (IP)
Waiting for: Ariana Grande, Katy Perry, Jodie Sweetin, One Direction (VV), Johnny Depp, Anna-Sophia Robb
Working On Sending Out: Dakota Fanning, One Direction (another VV), Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen, Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene
Most Wanted: Candance Cameron, Kristen Stewart, Rob Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Taylor Swift,
**?If you can help me with my Most Wanted, please PM me?**

EVERYONE CLICK THIS LINK! PLEASE! IT'S A CONTEST, MOST CLICKS GETS A TRIP TO NYC TO SEE 1D. PLEASE CLICK AND WAIT FOR IT TO LOAD: http://www.kiss108.com/common/shareme5/index.php?linkid=40081
Dallas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: ***Candance Cameron (FULL HOUSE) Failure***

Post by Dallas »

You didn't get a reply but that's not failure. She does sign TTM, takes a while. Yes she does sell photos on a website for five dollars but she will reply TTM if you sent to iCandy productions. I sent to her last year and got my DVD cover and picture back signed 4 months later.
HAdams05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HAdams05 »

all i did was buy the pic...she personalized them
Favorite Success: Ryan Reynolds, Maggie Grace, Mark Feuerstein

[color=#0040FF] Recent Successes of 2014: Rashida Jones, Derek Hough (ip), Emma Slater (ip), playbill from "The Commons of Pensacola", Britney Spears, Tony Dovolani, Michael Urie (Buyer & Cellar Playbill), Ed O'Neill, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Colin O'Donoghue
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

I got a success from her a while back. Hmm, weird. Maybe she needs the income.
Sorry about the failure. I wish Jodie Sweeten would sign.. :neutral:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Dallas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dallas »

dancingirl1 wrote:I got a success from her a while back. Hmm, weird. Maybe she needs the income.
I don't think Jodie really considers herself an actress anymore, I mean she's really nice- I talk to her on Twitter alot, but she's a busy mom now. She said she doesn't have an address that fanmail could go to.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Dallas wrote:I don't think Jodie really considers herself an actress anymore, I mean she's really nice- I talk to her on Twitter alot, but she's a busy mom now. She said she doesn't have an address that fanmail could go to.
Well if you wanna get real about it Candace isn't a star @ the current moment either, she till does fan mail. These older stars still need to make money somehow..And doesn't Candace have a child too? Jodie isn't in an agency anywhere?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
il0veseamushp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by il0veseamushp »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Dallas wrote:I don't think Jodie really considers herself an actress anymore, I mean she's really nice- I talk to her on Twitter alot, but she's a busy mom now. She said she doesn't have an address that fanmail could go to.
Well if you wanna get real about it Candace isn't a star @ the current moment either, she till does fan mail. These older stars still need to make money somehow..And doesn't Candace have a child too? Jodie isn't in an agency anywhere?
Candace is still on TV though..
or was the show she was on just got canceled. not sure if she is doing other shows.
plus ive heard the only way to get her to sign now a days is to pay the $5 off of her site..
which i did and im happy i have her.
Check out my interview with Alexander Ludwig aka Cato from The Hunger Games

Click here to GO TO MY AUTOGRAPH INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!

FOLLOW MY AUTOGRAPH TUMBLR

Click the Picture to go to my Autograph Page on Facebook

MOST WANTED --> Harry Potter - Hunger Games - Glee - Disney - Twilight Saga - Divergent - a few select TV shows!

Harry Potter: 79 autographs from 40 cast members
Hunger Games: 84 autographs from 49 cast members
Glee: 20 autographs from 16 cast Members
Twilight Saga: 10 autograph from 8 cast member
Disney: 19 autographs from 16 people
Other: 274 autographs from 182 people
Total: 486 autographs from 311 people
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

il0veseamushp wrote: Candace is still on TV though..
or was the show she was on just got canceled. not sure if she is doing other shows.
plus ive heard the only way to get her to sign now a days is to pay the $5 off of her site..
which i did and im happy i have her.
She is on "Make It or Break It" and was a main character in the first 2 seasons, but on season 3 she will only be a recurring actress. And nope she isn't doing any new shows at the current moment. And congrats for getting her! :mrgreen:
countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countpaul »

Im just about to lool her name up to get the site info. I dont see how anyone can complain about paying 5.00 for a signed photo. Not sure if that includes postage but if it does a photo an envelope and a piece of cardboard seems like it would be about that much....Dont really think shes making anything on the deal.
I Love to Collect....and right now I'm specializing in Star Wars autographs!!
glitterywolf
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by glitterywolf »

Dallas wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:I got a success from her a while back. Hmm, weird. Maybe she needs the income.
I don't think Jodie really considers herself an actress anymore, I mean she's really nice- I talk to her on Twitter alot, but she's a busy mom now. She said she doesn't have an address that fanmail could go to.
Hmm, I tried Jodie Sweetin about a week ago... maybe I'll see if I get anything..
~GlitteryWolf
Received: Selena Gomez, Ana Mulvoy-Ten, Nathalia Ramos, Mike McCoy - Former Packers Player (IP), Craig Koplein - Former Wisconsin Weather Guy (IP)
Waiting for: Ariana Grande, Katy Perry, Jodie Sweetin, One Direction (VV), Johnny Depp, Anna-Sophia Robb
Working On Sending Out: Dakota Fanning, One Direction (another VV), Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen, Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene
Most Wanted: Candance Cameron, Kristen Stewart, Rob Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Taylor Swift,
**?If you can help me with my Most Wanted, please PM me?**

EVERYONE CLICK THIS LINK! PLEASE! IT'S A CONTEST, MOST CLICKS GETS A TRIP TO NYC TO SEE 1D. PLEASE CLICK AND WAIT FOR IT TO LOAD: http://www.kiss108.com/common/shareme5/index.php?linkid=40081