Don't Bother Trying for Timothee Chalamet

MaxQPublic0
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Don't Bother Trying for Timothee Chalamet

Post by MaxQPublic0 »

The day after Thanksgiving 2018 I sent a fan mail/autography request to Timothee Chalamet. I sent it to 9336 Civic Center Drive, Beverly Hills, California, 90210, At the time, the website I got the information from said to wait about three months...wrong! It's been seven months.
Don't get me wrong. I like NEVER ask these people for anything, and rarely if ever even send a fan letter. But regardless it is disappointing when you devote your time for nothing. You can't tell me even a young kid like this doesn't have someone on a staff who can send back something to a fan. I wouldn't even bother with him.
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Don't Bother Trying for Timothee Chalamet

Post by Hartster »

There are many reasons why you don't get a response withing the so-called wait time. They could be busy acting, which is their number one priority, you letter could have gotten lost or mislaid, or they may simply decide not to sign, either at this time, or at all anymore. It pretty much is the luck of the draw. There are no guaranteed successes when it comes to TTM autographs.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
MaxQPublic0
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MaxQPublic0 »

I appreciate the good points you make, however I had already considered them. And just as an aside, as a former avid follower of this actor on social media, he NEVER declines an autograph when there's a photo op to be had LOL.
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hartster »

MaxQPublic0 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:18 pm I appreciate the good points you make, however I had already considered them. And just as an aside, as a former avid follower of this actor on social media, he NEVER declines an autograph when there's a photo op to be had LOL.
I know an astronaut who is nice enough, but doesn't sign autographs TTM for whatever reason. Will sign only in-person. Doesn't have to be a photo op. His prerogative and I respect that. Perhaps Chalamet is (now?) the same way.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
MaxQPublic0
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MaxQPublic0 »

Just a quick update, since I somehow cannot just let this go. Ten months now and counting, no response. I am about to send a few birthday cards to other actors w/o asking for a thing. At least there will be no disappointments.
MaxQPublic0
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MaxQPublic0 »

Just for laughs, here's my 20-month update : no response. Thanks so much you little twerp.
MarkyG2020
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by MarkyG2020 »

He doesn't owe you anything.