Jimmy Fallon?

jewels1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jimmy Fallon?

Post by jewels1 »

Has anyone ever had success using a jimmy fallon address or an email?
I give private addresses/ home address and private emails with something in return {up}
LucasCruikshankLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jimmy Fallon?

Post by LucasCruikshankLover »

I've sent to him at least twice with no reply. I wouldn't waste your postage. In fact, I don't think I've ever gotten a success from anyone at NBC Studios. I sent him, Seth Meyers, and the whole (current) SNL cast letters and not one response from any of them. (I even saw a post a while back that someone had a success from Colin Jost, the cohost of Weekend Update). I wonder if maybe they just don't sign fanmail there anymore. Might be something worth looking into, honestly.
My autograph website: http://www.natsautos.webs.com, soon to be nataliesautographs.tumblr.com (will update once the switch has been made)
Most wanted: Daniel Tosh, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, Trevor Noah, Rachel Maddow, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, One Direction, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus,
Favorite autographs I've received: Jane Lynch, Jodi Benson, Corbin Bleu,
jewels1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jewels1 »

LucasCruikshankLover wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:13 am I've sent to him at least twice with no reply. I wouldn't waste your postage. In fact, I don't think I've ever gotten a success from anyone at NBC Studios. I sent him, Seth Meyers, and the whole (current) SNL cast letters and not one response from any of them. (I even saw a post a while back that someone had a success from Colin Jost, the cohost of Weekend Update). I wonder if maybe they just don't sign fanmail there anymore. Might be something worth looking into, honestly.
Thanks, I'm sure I will not spend money on Jimmy Fallon, but you know if Ellen Degeneres signs TTM
I give private addresses/ home address and private emails with something in return {up}
LucasCruikshankLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LucasCruikshankLover »

From what I've heard, I don't believe she does. Was looking at the forum not too long ago and there aren't any successes from her from any point in time.
My autograph website: http://www.natsautos.webs.com, soon to be nataliesautographs.tumblr.com (will update once the switch has been made)
Most wanted: Daniel Tosh, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, Trevor Noah, Rachel Maddow, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, One Direction, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus,
Favorite autographs I've received: Jane Lynch, Jodi Benson, Corbin Bleu,