Supposed Robin Williams IP Success

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Münchausen
$10 gift certificate winner

Supposed Robin Williams IP Success

Post by Münchausen »

What do you guys think of this Robin Williams autograph? Personally, I have a good feeling about it, but I don't really know all that much about his signature. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Supposed Robin Williams IP Success

Post by fromuk2014 »

Looks real to me, do you have any further information where it came from?
Münchausen

Post by Münchausen »

fromuk2014 wrote:Looks real to me, do you have any further information where it came from?
I obtained it from an autograph dealer at Chicago Comic Con, who said that one of his employees managed to get it signed by Robin in New York City… though, I'm unsure of exactly when it may have been signed.
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

I don't understand why people cannot keep track of provenance information, or attach it with the photo.

That being said, I still think it looks legitimate, I just think these days it's rare to find the information with the item.

I can look at a few soon for you that I personally own.
Münchausen

Post by Münchausen »

fromuk2014 wrote:I don't understand why people cannot keep track of provenance information, or attach it with the photo.

That being said, I still think it looks legitimate, I just think these days it's rare to find the information with the item.

That would be fantastic. Thank you! :)
Münchausen

Post by Münchausen »

Does anyone else happen to have any opinions on the signature?
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

Münchausen wrote:
fromuk2014 wrote:I don't understand why people cannot keep track of provenance information, or attach it with the photo.

That would be fantastic. Thank you! :)
Sorry it has taken so long for me to reply, I currently own 8 hand signed items by Robin Williams and in my opinion it looks real, each and every item I have varies ever so slightly but this matches very closely.
Münchausen

Post by Münchausen »

Thank you very much for taking the time to examine your collection! :)
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

I don't know how anybody can say that's authentic Nobody in the world will know for sure. I could forge that signature hundreds of times and it would be very very similar to that. It might be authentic but as I say nobody will ever know for sure.
Münchausen

Post by Münchausen »

Yep, I suppose that's true. At least it came with a lifetime guarantee, though!