Kate Winlset Leonardo DiCaprio Authentic?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
fanofautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kate Winlset Leonardo DiCaprio Authentic?

Post by fanofautographs »

I found a website with great autographs on it that look real. I am not going to give the name, but do you think that these are authentic?

Kate Winslet:

Leonardo DiCaprio:

Thanks for your help.
AllanRickman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kate Winlset Leonardo DiCaprio Authentic?

Post by AllanRickman »

I have a kate winslet, which i got at the titanic premier (10th anniversary) and it does not look like like mine. I am not saying its fake, im just saying mine looks different. The Kate is much longer. The second line of her autograph also looks longer and more drawn out, even though i got her to sign only a dvd cover, so it wasn't a huge piece for her to intentionally stretch it out and make it bigger.
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

Both look good.
AllanRickman keep in mind signatures can differ depending on the situation and where it was signed.
AllanRickman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AllanRickman »

bud simpson wrote:Both look good.
AllanRickman keep in mind signatures can differ depending on the situation and where it was signed.

Oh of course, my brother got a Johnny Depp autograph and just to see what people say he uploaded it here, everyone said it fake, he got it in person when we both met him as he is friends with a photographer who is a family friend.