Is this a Reliable Site?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Tokyofootie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Is this a Reliable Site?

Post by Tokyofootie »

I asked this question earlier today but seems my account was deleted anyway im new here so if i have posted this in the wrong section i am sorry. i was wondering if this site was reputable place and of course authentic autographs to buy from http://www.icons.com/ .

Thanks Guys

Tokyo
tansk1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Is this a Reliable Site?

Post by tansk1 »

Yes, icons is the Steiner Sports of Europe.
Tokyofootie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tokyofootie »

Hi Tansk1 Are you 100% sure about this as i am thinking of possibly purchasing something there at some point.

Thanks

Tokyo
AllanRickman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AllanRickman »

Wow they have some great items, i would love to know if the stuff on here is real too.

I remember an article on BBC News a while back where a couple of people would pay footballers to sign say 10 items, take photos. Then forge the signature on another 2-300 items and sell them. It was only when one of the footballers realised he did not sign that many that they got caught.

The only thing that worries me about this site is they accept returns....what if someone returns a shirt they copied the signature onto. I know with Apple, people would return fake £10 beats headphones from ebay to apple and get a refund, keeping the real pair they bought from apple. Just saying, then again i am super cautious.
Tokyofootie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tokyofootie »

Im super cautious aswell i mean i have looked at site now for a couple of weeks you make me more worried now haha im not sure what to do now been saving for awhile aswell i dont wanna get scammed outright but they claim to sell in harrods last time i was in london i popped in and behold they were there so im not sure. Also harrods if you dont know is a store where the super rich go haha. :D
tansk1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tansk1 »

Much like Steiner does business they host their own signing sessions and have exclusive signing contracts with some players and teams. I wouldn't hesitate buying from them.
twisty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twisty »

Tokyofootie wrote:I asked this question earlier today but seems my account was deleted anyway im new here so if i have posted this in the wrong section i am sorry. i was wondering if this site was reputable place and of course authentic autographs to buy from http://www.icons.com/ .
Thanks Guys
Tokyo
To find a site is legit or not, you can do some methods. You can check whois lookup for a domain name. Visit the site WhoisXY.com here you can check whois information for domain name. If the information is public and looks legit,you can note the email id, contact number of the domain name owner or administrative or technical department or else sale department. It will help you to contact them if you have any problem after using their services or buying their products. Then you can visit the site ScamAdviser.com check whether the site is trusted or not. If the result will "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." It is good site. Then you can visit Webutation.info here you can read users or customers reviews, ratings and feed backs about the site and their services. If they said good, you can start using the site.