Does this look legit?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Don Vito Margera
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Does this look legit?

Post by Don Vito Margera »

I want to buy this 50 cent poster but im not sure if this website is authentic. please help: http://autographsforsale.com/50ceau16posi.html
countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Does this look legit?

Post by countpaul »

In looking at the autographs on his page.....All the signatures I know and can be sure of looked 100% authentic.
I Love to Collect....and right now I'm specializing in Star Wars autographs!!
twisty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Does this look legit?

Post by twisty »

To find a site is legit or not, you can do some methods. You can check whois lookup for a domain name. Visit the site WhoisXY.com here you can check whois information for domain name. If the information is public and looks legit,you can note the email id, contact number of the domain name owner or administrative or technical department or else sale department. It will help you to contact them if you have any problem after using their services or buying their products. Then you can visit the site ScamAdviser.com check whether the site is trusted or not. If the result will "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." It is good site. Then you can visit Webutation.info here you can read users or customers reviews, ratings and feed backs about the site and their services. If they said good, you can start using the site.