Are these sellers reliable?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
jenny86
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Are these sellers reliable?

Post by jenny86 »

Hi!
Could anyone give me advice, please? Are these sellers www.canadagraphs.weebly.com and 258 West Authentic Signatures www.258west.com reliable? Do they sell authentic autographs? Maybe someone has an experience in buying from them? Thanks in advance!
Favourite autographs: Alain Delon, Colin Firth, Guillaume Canet, Sean Bean, Michael Welch, Tyler Hilton, Daniel Craig, Enrique Iglesias, Jude Law, Kate Winslet, Ed Westwick, Daniel Radcliffe, Robert Pattinson, Jim Sturgess, Emma Watson, David Villa, Orlando Bloom, Ian Somerhalder

verkoka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Are these sellers reliable?

Post by verkoka »

yeah canadagraphs is great, fast and items are cheap, authentic and in amazing conditions, buy from him!!!
258 west authentics i don't know but they seem great too
jenny86
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jenny86 »

Thanks verkoka for your opinion! :D
Favourite autographs: Alain Delon, Colin Firth, Guillaume Canet, Sean Bean, Michael Welch, Tyler Hilton, Daniel Craig, Enrique Iglesias, Jude Law, Kate Winslet, Ed Westwick, Daniel Radcliffe, Robert Pattinson, Jim Sturgess, Emma Watson, David Villa, Orlando Bloom, Ian Somerhalder

canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by canadagraphs1 »

thanks for your vote of confidence Verkoka.

Jenny86, if you have any questions on anything we have, feel free to post here & ask the users of the site.

I have lots of blogs in my "random blogging" section on the site detailing some of my encounters as well, so you at least know when & where I met some of these people.
twisty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twisty »

jenny86 wrote:Hi!
Could anyone give me advice, please? Are these sellers http://www.canadagraphs.weebly.com and 258 West Authentic Signatures http://www.258west.com reliable? Do they sell authentic autographs? Maybe someone has an experience in buying from them? Thanks in advance!
sorry, I don't know about that site.To find a site is legit or not, you can do some methods. You can check whois lookup for a domain name. Visit the site WhoisXY.com here you can check whois information for domain name. If the information is public and looks legit,you can note the email id, contact number of the domain name owner or administrative or technical department or else sale department. It will help you to contact them if you have any problem after using their services or buying their products. Then you can visit the site ScamAdviser.com check whether the site is trusted or not. If the result will "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." It is good site. Then you can visit Webutation.info here you can read users or customers reviews, ratings and feed backs about the site and their services. If they said good, you can start using the site.