Celebrities Believed to Send Secretarial Autographs 2011

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.

Moderator: admin

gordon fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Celebrities Believed to Send Secretarial Autographs 2011

Post by gordon fan »

I sent Doris Day and got the normal sec I guess then sent one to her asking for autograph for my dads 83rd birthday and got back a real one with a little note saying happy birthday so that was cool. My DAD was really tickled. He has been a fan for 50 years.He just loves her.
majortony
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by majortony »

I think you can take Nani out of the list, as he seems to be signing himself TTM, as evidenced by this photo:

Nicolas1423
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Nicolas1423 »

Does lewis Hamilton use a secretariat?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

majortony wrote:I think you can take Nani out of the list, as he seems to be signing himself TTM, as evidenced by this photo:

Is that recent because things CAN change...
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Münchausen
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Post by Münchausen »

Wow, Al Pacino's Secretarial is beautiful compared to his In-Person. He should just have his secretary follow him around constantly...
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
LukesAutographs101
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by LukesAutographs101 »

Shirley MacLaine has been proven to be authentic. Check out the Chinese Theatre in Hollywood and go see the celebrity handprints and signatures. Shirley's signature on the cement matches the signatures she send out to her fans!! :D
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by cjhanson »

LukesAutographs101 wrote:Shirley MacLaine has been proven to be authentic. Check out the Chinese Theatre in Hollywood and go see the celebrity handprints and signatures. Shirley's signature on the cement matches the signatures she send out to her fans!! :D

Shirley's in person signature looks nothing like her TTM signature, which is obviously secretarial.
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by gghi18 »

Celebs of 2014 who send secretarial's (Each is up for debate):

Al Pacino
Barbra Stresiand
Bradley Cooper
Burt Reynolds
Cameron Diaz
Carrie Fisher
Christina Milian
Christina Ricci
Clint Eastwood
Colin Firth
Dick Van Dyke (I'm leading toward sec but not certain).
Donald Trump (???)
Doris Day
James Franco (Believe his VV are real but not TTM).
Jennifer Lawrence
Jerry Lewis
Joan Fontaine (R.I.P.) (Not sure on this one but possibly).
John Carpenter (Possibility).
John Travolta
Justin Bieber
Kristin Davis
Lauren Bacall (I read a discussion on hers being sec but I'm not sure if I believe this one. Any thoughts?)
Lindsay Lohan
Liza Minnelli
Lynda Carter (I've heard some are beginning to have doubts on authenticity).
Mary Tyler Moore
Matthew Broderick
Morgan Freeman
Paris Hilton (Possibly).
Raquel Welch (Unsure but leaning toward sec).
Richard Dreyfuss
Robert DeNiro
Robert Redford
Robin Williams (Sometimes signs authentically...better chances VV. He's certainly hit and miss).
Russell Brand
Ryan Gosling
Sally Field
Sarah Jessica Parker (signed authentic playbills for "The Commons of Pensacola.")
Sean Connery
Shirley MacLaine
Snooki
Steve Martin
Sylvestor Stallone
Tara Reid
Tim Allen (Possibility).
Tony Bennett (Not sure but possible).
Whoopi Goldberg (I'm on the fence about her TTM's but something doesn't seem right about them).
Yvonne Strahovski
Zoe Saldana

I'm sure there are more so feel free to add any you can think of I may have forgotten. Remember, this is opinion based so I could be wrong on some so don't freak out on me. lol. :lol:
Last edited by gghi18 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
Craig911
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Craig911 »

I'm on the fence about Paris Hilton too. What about Zach Galifianakis?
In the end, We all get what we deserve

"YOU ARE THE ANTICHRIST!!"
-anonymous pm