Celebrities Believed to Send Secretarial Autographs 2011

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.

Moderator: admin

jason1980s
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Celebrities Believed to Send Secretarial Autographs 2011

Post by jason1980s »

I've been collecting since 2000 and during the time that I've collected, here are the ones I received secretarial signatures from and I know this based on extensive signature studies along with other factors such as experiences of other experienced collectors or admission from interested parties (James Garner's daughter took to autograph magazine live stating her father used a secretary).

Pacino, Field, Robin Williams, DeVito, Danza, Broderick, Parker, Van Dyke, Jerry Lewis, Steve Martin, Bertinelli, Travolta, Caan, Cosby on his provided photos, James Garner, Trump, Stallone, Hogan, Terry Bradshaw

Before they passed: Tony Curtis, Charlton Heston, Robert Byrd, Bob Hope, Charles Bronson, Frank Gorshin c/o Kazarian agency, Paul Newman

I've been able to obtain real autographs of
Trump (friend got IP)
Bradshaw (friend got IP)
Curtis (friend got IP)
Heston (book purchase from Nixon library)
Byrd (ttm book)
Bronson (purchase of IP photo)
Stallone (friend got IP at book signing)
Lewis (friend got pre-signed from book signing)
Martin (lucky on ttm)
Cosby (seems he signed fan sent photos)
Gorshin (signed real at addresses other than agency. Doubt he even knew of the fakes)

Looking forward to real ones from the Van Dyke and Lewis private signings
HEY WRESTLING FANS!

Meet WWWF and NWA wrestling legends Handsome Jimmy the Boogie Woogie Man Valiant, a WWE Hall of Famer

ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!
Get your picture taken with Jimmy!
Enjoy his museum of wrestling memorabilia
Purchase a souvenir t-shirt, dvd or book or have a mask, pair of boots or trunks customized by Jimmy's talented seamstress wife, Angel
Watch his talented BWC students perform in-ring.

Thanks always, for your support Jimmy!
http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/
jason1980s
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by jason1980s »

I'm sure I'm forgetting some but:

Richard Dreyfuss is sec too. He's done some collector's shows and has certified cards (like Topps company) so his real autograph is at least obtainable.

For a time Noell Neil from Superman was signing for Tom Selleck. I'm not totally sold on the autographs he's sending now. They sure do look better than the Noell fakes, she's definitely not signing for him now, but Blue Bloods films in new York and people are getting the stuff stamped from Hawaii.

Malcolm Jamal Warner from Cosby show also used the same secretary as Rosanna Arquette, Parker, Broderick and Danza.
HEY WRESTLING FANS!

Meet WWWF and NWA wrestling legends Handsome Jimmy the Boogie Woogie Man Valiant, a WWE Hall of Famer

Purchase a souvenir t-shirt, dvd or book or have a mask, pair of boots or trunks customized by Jimmy's talented seamstress wife, Angel

autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by autograph hound »

Claudine Auger (the last few yrs they differ compared to previous ones , it's like they appear written too neatly compared to old ones)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

IMO:

Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by autograph hound »

Yup , Dreyfuss does differ compared to ttm....will upload real ones soon (from his recent Dallas signing)
chamino101
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by chamino101 »

I sent Yvonne a $200 check for an autograph for a 11x14. I honestly can't tell if what I got back is a sec or a real. I've even got a real one in person in hand and can't tell.
ashleyyx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by ashleyyx »

I know I'm about 3 years late to this thread, but I just have a question about secs/real signatures.

How does one know if the signature is a sec or signed by the actual celebrity? Couldn't it be just that they were rushed or that maybe their signature has changed and that's why it doesn't match their recent in person autographs?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've never understood how one can tell for certain.

See all autographs at http://ashleysautographs.weebly.com

Favorite Successes: Italia Ricci, Scott Michael Foster, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Jake Johnson, Kyle Jenner, The Goo Goo Dolls, Lauren Conrad, Ashley Benson, Channing Tatum, Jack Johnson, Ashlee Simpson, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Aly & AJ, Bam Margera, Debby Ryan, Holly Madison, Ian Kinsler, Jake T Austin, Chelsea Staub (Kane), Colton Haynes, Dakota Fanning, Jake Thomas, Jason Earles, Kat Von D, Kim Kardashian, Nathan Kress, Rachel McAdams, Savannah Outen, Shia LaBeouf, Jesse McCartney, Jeremy Sumpter, Mike Wolfe, Jay Leno, Michael Cera, Haylie Duff, Kelly Clarkson

In Person Successes: Cassadee Pope, Taylor Lautner, We The Kings, The Summer Set, Jean Luc Bilodeau, Derek Theler, Chelsea Kane, Melissa Peterman, Tahj Mowry, Alex DeLeon
jason1980s
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by jason1980s »

Figuring out secretarials comes with experience of collecting. Sometimes those experiences are bad. You learn differences in IP v. TTM signatures and see how no matter how many different times a person may really change their signature, ultimately it never looks like the ttm.

Unfortunately, for a lot of deceased stars, we find out they're fake after their deaths. Now, with the internet, we have the opportunity to truly find out information and compare various signatures.
HEY WRESTLING FANS!

chamino101
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by chamino101 »

ashleyyx wrote:I know I'm about 3 years late to this thread, but I just have a question about secs/real signatures.

How does one know if the signature is a sec or signed by the actual celebrity? Couldn't it be just that they were rushed or that maybe their signature has changed and that's why it doesn't match their recent in person autographs?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've never understood how one can tell for certain.

Like the above poster said, it's usually just through experience and comparing known signatures with others.

For example, with my Yvonne Strahovski pics, I had a in-person signed when she had to put my picture up against a handrail to sign it, and it matches the signature exactly with a little private card I received a while back. And it looks exactly like earlier examples of her signature. But newer through the mail (likely secretarial) examples of her signature all look the same (I have a lot of them), and I did consider the possibility that they are rushed signatures, but there are just so many key differences.

But... I do the same thing. I have to sign a lot of things, and my signature depends on how bad I need it to be legible. If it needs to be legible it looks 100000000% different than if I just rush my own signature (which basically has one legible character then a long line.)

Also, with Yvonne, people (myself included) were getting what we all believed to be secretarial signatures from Yvonne for pics we sent to her in California when she was known to be in New York or Australia. No ill will towards her or any celebs who do that. They have no obligation to spend their precious days off signing pictures. God knows I wouldn't.
Alfie1997
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Alfie1997 »

I sent Doris Day and got the normal sec I guess then sent one to her asking for autograph for my dads 83rd birthday and got back a real one with a little note saying happy birthday so that was cool. My DAD was really tickled. He has been a fan for 50 years.He just loves her.