Celebrities Believed to Send Secretarial Autographs 2011

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.

Moderator: admin

autocollectorofoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Celebrities Believed to Send Secretarial Autographs 2011

Post by autocollectorofoz »

I know there is a thread on this BUT it is very messy with no clear list that gets updated so I thought I would start this one and I am happy to keep it updated. I have compiled a list from various threads on this topic and made the master below.

Please do not send nasty comments my way as all I have done is taken the names from threads on this subject made by many posters on this forum. I have just taken there feedback, comments & opinions and compiled them into one list!!!!! This is info and opinions posted by many users of this forum, who knows how or where they got there info!!

FILM/TELEVISION/MODELS/POLITICAL:
Adrina Lima
Al Pacino
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Barbra Streisand
Bette Midler
Bill Cosby - will send you an authentic autograph if you provide something for him to sign, if not you receive a SEC
Bradley Cooper
Burt Kwouk
Cameron Diaz
Carrie Fisher
Christina Ricci - People who sent to her VV while on Broadway also rcvd SEC, only authentic broadway ones were playbills
Clint Eastwood
Colin Farrell - People whot sent to him VV while filming total recall during 2011 ALSO recvd SEC
Colin Firth
Danny DeVito
Dick Van Dyke
Donald Sutherland
Doris Day
George Hamilton
James Garner
Jennifer Connelly
Joe Pesci
John Travolta
Kate Hudson
Keira Knightley
Kelly Preston
Kevin Costner
Kiefer Sutherland
Kristin Davis
Leonard Nimoy
Lindsay Lohan
Margaret Thatcher
Matthew Broderick
Mickey Rooney
Paul Michael Glaser
Paul Newman
Penelope Keith
Rhada Mitchell
Robert De Niro
Robin Williams (sent out SOME authentics when on Broadway VV 2011 BUT the majority were SEC)
Roger Moore
Sally Field
Sarah Jessica Parker
Sean Bean
Sean Connery
Sharon Stone
Shia LaBeouf (most of the time secretarial)
Shirley Maclaine
Steve Martin
Sylvester Stallone

THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN REPORTED TO BE SEC BUT PEOPLE HAVE PROOF/EVIDENCE FOR THEM BEING GENUINE:
Adam West- Debateable as many peoples TTM match his IP
Angela Lansbury - Debateable as many peoples TTM match her IP
Donald Trump (some genuine successes - seems to be hit & miss)
Jane Fonda - As of Aug 2011 her TTM successes match the in person signatures from her book signing tour
Jerry Lewis - Debateable as many peoples TTM match his IP
Lucas Grabeel (successes received since April 2008)
Miley Cyrus
Robert Redford - Debateable as many peoples TTM match his IP

MUSIC:
Billy Joel
Britney Spears (this has also been reported in threads to happen VV too)

SPORTS:
A.S. Roma
AC Milan
Barcelona
Blackburn Rovers
David Bentley (successes from Tottenham Hotspurs)
Gianfranco Zola (Most of the time)
Hulk Hogan
Lewis Hamilton (successes received since March 2008 via Corporatec address)
Manchester City
Nani
Newcastle (time to time)
Real Madrid

Secretarial Inscriptions:

Below is a list of celebrities who use secretarial inscriptions but the autograph itself is believed to be authentic though:

FILM/TELEVISION:
Ben Barnes (successes received since July 2008, sometimes real, othertimes secretarial)
Catherine Tate
Dan Castellaneta
David Tennant
Freema Agyeman

DECEASED (this is to help people looking to purchase autographs of these people):
Anthony Quinn
Audrey Hepburn
Bette Davis
Bob Hope
Burt Lancaster
Cary Grant
Charlton Heston
Elizabeth Taylor (also AP)
Errol Flynn
Farrah Fawcett
Frank Sinatra
Gene Kelly
George Burns
Jack Lemon
John Wayne
Katherine Hepburn
Lloyd Bridges
Marilyn Monroe
Marlon Brando
Paul Newman
Rock Hudson
Ronald Reagan
Sammy Davis Jr
Spencer Tracy
Tony Curtis
Walter Matthau

THIS LIST IS NOT FOR STARTING ARGUEMENTS NOR IS IT MY PERSONAL OPINION, as I stated at the top of the post I got sick of trying to wade through all the various posts on this subject & info that people had supplied so decided to take the time to compile all the info submitted on here into one list to try to make it easy for people to navigate.

Please help out with the list by posting in this topic - thanks!

If you have solid proof/comparisons of in person to TTM signatures that show these people do NOT send secretarial also please post.
Last edited by autocollectorofoz on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:13 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Denisrichard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Celebrities Believed to Send Secretarial Autographs 2011

Post by Denisrichard »

Katharine Hepburn never signed items TTM other than those short refusal notes she sent out, but then after 1993 or so even those were sec. or AP. I was lucky to get an authentic one!
Rust never sleeps! The futures uncertain and the end is always near!!!!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

ADD: Britney Spears to the music list! :)
(She sends out secs)

Miley Cyrus to send out secs? No. I think her's are real. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

Also add Hulk Hogan to the Sports list. He sends out secs too.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by capmonte »

Adam West's TTMs look genuine to me; I've never seen evidence that his are secretarial. Same with Angela Lansbury...where did that come from??
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by gghi18 »

I have never heard Angela Lansbury's being fake. Don't know if I agree with that. Bette Midler, when did she sign ttm? I recieved a pre-print this year when I sent her.
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
autocollectorofoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

As I said in the post this list is compiled from the couple of threads running on this subject.

Several people have reported receiving 'signed' items from Bette Midler not PP that are secretarial.

All I have done is put all the names from the other 2 threads into one to tidy it up and make it easy to navigate - thats all!!!!!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

autocollectorofoz wrote: thats all!!!!!
There is no reason for this. We are just letting you know that a few people on your list (Angela, Adam and Miley) arent known to send secs. Thats all. We arent trying to mke you feel bad or something. {up} This is a good thread with a great idea.
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by capmonte »

dancingirl1 wrote:
There is no reason for this. We are just letting you know that a few people on your list (Angela, Adam and Miley) arent known to send secs. Thats all. We arent trying to mke you feel bad or something. {up} This is a good thread with a great idea.
What Dancingirl1 said. You can't expect to put such a large list up and not have some debates. No one is trying to be "abusive." I mentioned Adam West specifically because I got him in-person and his in-person matches his TTM. Same with Angela Lansbury, except in reverse (I got her a good ten years ago, and it was pretty well known that she pre-signed photos and sent them out, unpersonalized, if you didn't send her something to sign).
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
autocollectorofoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

capmonte wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:
What Dancingirl1 said. You can't expect to put such a large list up and not have some debates. No one is trying to be "abusive." I mentioned Adam West specifically because I got him in-person and his in-person matches his TTM. Same with Angela Lansbury, except in reverse (I got her a good ten years ago, and it was pretty well known that she pre-signed photos and sent them out, unpersonalized, if you didn't send her something to sign).
No problems, as I said this is just a compilation of the few threads on this subject to make life easier for everybody as the other threads are a nightmare to navigate! I was hoping some people might be able to post examples of IP vs TTM for some of these people so we could take them off these lists and settle some of the debates for good!!!!! Instead of removing people from the list then having people post telling me to put them back on - I will edit the list and post comments next to the people you mention!!!

Debate & discuss as much as you like - I just do not want anyone to think this is my personal opinion on any of these people OR that I have just made this list up willy nilly!!!!!!