Celebrities Believed to Send Secretarial Autographs 2011

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.

Moderator: admin

topsignatures
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Celebrities Believed to Send Secretarial Autographs 2011

Post by topsignatures »

Terry Bradshaw... former Steelers QB has flat out said that his wife signs his mail
Check out http://www.TopSignatures.com
New items added very often and check out the "Autograph Adventures" section that chronicles the hunt for signatures.
Be sure to click "Like" on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/topsignaturesllc
SPAAMcollectorsforum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by SPAAMcollectorsforum »

topsignatures wrote:Terry Bradshaw... former Steelers QB has flat out said that his wife signs his mail

Correct!
autographsrock
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by autographsrock »

Please add miranda cosgrove!
All The Best,
Autographsrock
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

autographsrock wrote:Please add miranda cosgrove!
Since when??
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
autographsrock
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by autographsrock »

The address for ny in the database sends out secretarials for her.
All The Best,
Autographsrock
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

autographsrock wrote:The address for ny in the database sends out secretarials for her.
U think this one is a sec? This is from NY...

COMPARED TO THE VV SUCCESS SOMEONE GOT last year..
I don't think it's a sec. The personalization is a sec though..

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ufqfsk&s=7
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Usher »

dancingirl1 wrote:
autographsrock wrote:The address for ny in the database sends out secretarials for her.
U think this one is a sec? This is from NY...

COMPARED TO THE VV SUCCESS SOMEONE GOT last year..
I don't think it's a sec. The personalization is a sec though..

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ufqfsk&s=7
um idk what the hell ur talking about autographsrock but that's totally authentic..
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

Usher wrote:but that's totally authentic..
YUP! :D
autographsrock
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by autographsrock »

Got the same kinda thing trust me it's a sec
All The Best,
Autographsrock
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

autographsrock wrote:Got the same kinda thing trust me it's a sec
Well I have had about 5 years of experience doing this and IDK you. So WHY should I trst you? EXPLAIN to people why "you know" it's a sec. :D