Celebrities Believed to Send Secretarial Autographs 2011

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.

Moderator: admin

Insertnamehere.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Celebrities Believed to Send Secretarial Autographs 2011

Post by Insertnamehere. »

person's signature whom I've often wondered about is Dick Van Dyke. His TTMs look different than his IPs. The IPs looked more squished whereas the TTMs look less squished and smooth (almost like a woman signed them). No one has ever seemed to question his TTM before, so I don't know if his is likely secretarial or he just signs more slowly TTM and his TTMs are different because of that.
althib
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by althib »

Sofia Vergara is known to reply unusually fast for someone overwhelmed by fan mail as she probably is and rumor has it. (1st red light) I just had a RTS after sending a LOR to her, but before I give it another try, I had a look to the autographs of her online. I searched for what's returned from her addresses posted on this site and what's supposed to be certified autos too. Something doesn't work, because there's too many signature styles (Have a close look to the capital S and the final A). (2nd red light). I see at least 4 styles: the ones at the top Celeb received and with the heart on the letter I, the second is the one on the official Modern Family promo card on the right side, then two or more on the last row. Do we have now the proof that she uses secretary or there's just too many fake autos around?

imgurl
althib
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by althib »

Anne Hathaway is currently represented by Studio Fan Mail: it confirms that she' sending PP.
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by autograph hound »

Waited 3+ yrs for Marcia Cross and still ended up with autopen......
sparklyfairies92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by sparklyfairies92 »

It is quite sad that Debbie Reynolds sends out secretarial autographs. She has always put herself on a pedestal as being so nice, but yet she can't be bothered to send authentic autographs through the mail.

If you are going to have a secretary sign for you, then do not even bother having a fan mail address.
AddingAddresses
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by AddingAddresses »

Did Debbie Reynolds send out secretarial autographs?
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Garyanderson »

Great {up}
GraphCollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by GraphCollector »

Any updates to this list as the original post was 2011,it would be great and much appreciated if there was an updated list 6 years later, I’d do it myself for you all if I was that much in the know as to secretarials, PP’s etc.
EddieSmeank
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Celebrities Believed to Send Secretarial Autographs 2011

Post by EddieSmeank »

Could you tell me the turn around time for these autographs? I am planning on having a photo signed by the 5 main actors in it. Any advice on quickest way to get these, i.e. order in which to send to whom? Thanks in advance
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dancingirl1 »

EddieSmeank wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:12 am Could you tell me the turn around time for these autographs? I am planning on having a photo signed by the 5 main actors in it. Any advice on quickest way to get these, i.e. order in which to send to whom? Thanks in advance
It depends on what show it is honestly.....cause getting autographs has 100% changed since 2013 ish. Not really how to ask for them, but less TTM and much harder to get a turn around successfully without a private email, but it def depends on who. Any details...? maybe we can help....good luck.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters