Twilight cast..

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
zipbags

Twilight cast..

Post by zipbags »

My cousin has this. Has a summit hologram in the corner. The sigs look legit.

Thanks!
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Twilight cast..

Post by canadagraphs1 »

Not even close.

Of the 18-20 cast members I have gotten, NOT EVEN ONE on this item looks close... ok, teh Rathbone looks like it could be legit..but really, who couldnt do "JR :)"?

I have gotten over 200 Twi-cast autographs, and witnessed probably close to another 1000 more. I am usually the first website that comes up if you google "Twilight autographs" & I have seen "nice" & "bad" autographs from practically every cast member on there. With the exception of the JRs (maybe the Kristen & thats a stretch even??) none of these even look remotely close.
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

REAL {up}
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by canadagraphs1 »

dueby_boys wrote:REAL {up}
you obviously are joking.
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

canadagraphs1 wrote:
dueby_boys wrote:REAL {up}
you obviously are joking.
just because i didnt agree with you, dont ever tell me im joking!!
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

zipbags: i have almost 10 people on that poster and they match completely:

Ashley Greene
Dakokta Fanning
Robert Pattinson
Kristen Stewart
Chaske Spencer
Jackson athbone
Taylor Lautner

and like 2 or 3 more....they match {up}
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by canadagraphs1 »

dueby_boys wrote:zipbags: i have almost 10 people on that poster and they match completely:

Ashley Greene
Dakokta Fanning
Robert Pattinson
Kristen Stewart
Chaske Spencer
Jackson athbone
Taylor Lautner

and like 2 or 3 more....they match {up}
well, I have gotten at least 16 of the people on that poster (likely more if I could figure out who someone of them are supposed to be), and with the exception of Rathbone (and now that you mention Chaske, thats possible) most of them dont even look remotely close.

The Lautner is just utterly ridiculous, so is the Reed, the Greene, so is the BDH, the Ferland, Facinelli as well.
The Pattinson & Fanning you claim look like the ones you have. I would put in the "very bad" category.

TBH, with the exception of Chaske & JR and POSSIBLY (although it looks iffy to me at best) the KStew, none of the ones I have actually gotten, signed anything close to these attempts.

I am bewildered how you can suggest any of the autographs on that poster would resemble anything they actually sign.
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

A dealer on Ebay who is selling one for 3k. They show multiple closeups...Including the Summit hologram and sig.

Here is a link to the listing...with multiple closeups.
http://cgi.ebay.com/TWILIGHT-ECLIPSE-DS ... 53e401bd9b

My cousin wondered since these were done by Summit at a signing beforehand. The sigs may not look like sigs gotten when a celeb is signing to the public since they are not rushing through it and are not using a table.
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

canadagraphs1 wrote:
The Lautner is just utterly ridiculous, so is the Reed, the Greene, so is the BDH, the Ferland, Facinelli as well.
The Pattinson & Fanning you claim look like the ones you have. I would put in the "very bad" category.

TBH, with the exception of Chaske & JR and POSSIBLY (although it looks iffy to me at best) the KStew, none of the ones I have actually gotten, signed anything close to these attempts.

I am bewildered how you can suggest any of the autographs on that poster would resemble anything they actually sign.
ZIPBAGS Exactly!! i think these were all done at like a table reading or at cast party or somethng. just because it doesnt look exactly like the ones you have doesnt mean its not real. the taylor looks likethe one from the OP. you said it was "ridiculous" but it
looks fine...BOTH DO!

look at these Peter and Taylor ones (They resemble very closely)

dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

zipbags wrote:A dealer on Ebay who is selling one for 3k. They show multiple closeups...Including the Summit hologram and sig.

Here is a link to the listing...with multiple closeups.
http://cgi.ebay.com/TWILIGHT-ECLIPSE-DS ... 53e401bd9b

My cousin wondered since these were done by Summit at a signing beforehand. The sigs may not look like sigs gotten when a celeb is signing to the public since they are not rushing through it and are not using a table.
Exactly!! i think these were all done at like a table reading or at cast party or somethng. just because it doesnt look exactly like the ones you have doesnt mean its not real. the taylor looks likethe one from the OP.