Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
DanielJames
$10 gift certificate winner

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers

Post by DanielJames »

A couple of years ago I purchased a poster signed by all of the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, including the now deceased Thuy Trang. Do you think it's authentic? I checked around and the autographs seem to vary from site to site, sorry for the glare in the picture.

2014 Successes: Michael Emerson, Kate Mulgrew, Tony Bennett, R.L. Stine, James Earl Jones, Cassandra Petersen "Elvira", Bob Newhart, Chuck Norris, Bernard Fox, Ardal O'Hanlon, Dick Cheney, Paul Dooley, Tony Shalhoub, Tom Baker, Cherry Jones, Dan Quayle, Jim Norton, Edward Herrmann.
moviemac88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers

Post by moviemac88 »

Dude that is awesome.
DanielJames

Post by DanielJames »

It's probably my favorite autographed item, with the few that I have. And would you believe it's sitting in my closet in the box it came in? I want to get it framed, but I have absolutely nowhere to put it. The guy I bought it from had it framed in his house and had it matted already. I don't think someone who was trying to scam me would go to that much trouble, but if it's a fake, then I guess I lost $75 three years ago, so no biggie.
2014 Successes: Michael Emerson, Kate Mulgrew, Tony Bennett, R.L. Stine, James Earl Jones, Cassandra Petersen "Elvira", Bob Newhart, Chuck Norris, Bernard Fox, Ardal O'Hanlon, Dick Cheney, Paul Dooley, Tony Shalhoub, Tom Baker, Cherry Jones, Dan Quayle, Jim Norton, Edward Herrmann.
moviemac88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by moviemac88 »

True I don't see why anyone would go through that much trouble if it was fake.