Madonna authentic autograph

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.

Moderator: admin

dk721
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Madonna authentic autograph

Post by dk721 »

Hi. I have a question about these Madonna autographs. Are they authentic or fake? Do you think this COA is legit? I am asking for answers and thank You. Sorry for my English.
Best regards

Links to photos:

h

Link to photo of COA:
Last edited by dk721 on Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
camnc123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Madonna authentic autograph

Post by camnc123 »

Congrats! Very cool!
mjn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by mjn »

look good to me
tardis2006johnb

Post by tardis2006johnb »

Did you try writing to her yourself or did you purchase these from a second source?
dk721
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dk721 »

tardis2006johnb wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:39 pm Did you try writing to her yourself or did you purchase these from a second source?
Hi. I want to buy one of this autograph, but I don't know this is real or fake. What you think it's real or fake autographs?
tardis2006johnb

Having a legit COA would help in determine whether should buy or not.
dk721
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dk721 »

tardis2006johnb wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:53 am Having a legit COA would help in determine whether should buy or not.
I add link to photo of COA. Do you think it's legit? Thanks
:)
tardis2006johnb

Now I would say no. I never heard of this company and if you had a printer and a computer ANYBODY can print out a COA. I only trust COA's from Becket, PSA or JSA. IF your looking for a 'real" Madonna autograph then look for sellers that have either of these three authenticators.
dk721
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dk721 »

tardis2006johnb wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:21 pm Now I would say no. I never heard of this company and if you had a printer and a computer ANYBODY can print out a COA. I only trust COA's from Becket, PSA or JSA. IF your looking for a 'real" Madonna autograph then look for sellers that have either of these three authenticators.
Ok, thank you so much for help. :)
tardis2006johnb

Your certainly welcome. I do care and I am concerned all these fakes that are out there. Bet you were interested in this particular Madonna graph because of the price. Which brings up another point. If it's too good of a price to pass up most likely it's fake. Forgers tend to charge a cheap price so naïve people will fall for the price. Like I said go with one of the three known authenticators I gave you and you'll get that "real" Madonna autograph. She isn't cheap. So just be prepared to pay a bit. Good luck.