Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Nataliew21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nataliew21 »

m
Last edited by Nataliew21 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Robinmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: An authentic Britney Spears Autograph to compare yours t

Post by Robinmiller »

Nataliew21 wrote:i got this autograph bc my dad worked backstage at a Britney concert once.
if you don't get her autograph in person its most likely not real. Ive sent and received autograph pictures that i sent to her in Vegas and i can tell that she didn't actually sign it..

this is what Britneys autograph should look like...
http://surfmypictures.com/image/bc9a9d0 ... pa3e6.html
Nah its fake :D
But you can believe what you want :lol:

That was signed by fellicia her assistant the same as mine that i got TTM it matches 100 %

Better luck next time fukko {up}
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

The one the OP posts is authentic! Sounds like it was obtained in person! If you think it matches the one you got TTM than you better get your delusional eyes checked!!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Nataliew21 wrote:i got this autograph bc my dad worked backstage at a Britney concert once. if you don't get her autograph in person its most likely not real. Ive sent and received autograph pictures that i sent to her in Vegas and i can tell that she didn't actually sign it.. this is what Britneys autograph should look like...
Robinmiller wrote:Nah its fake :D But you can believe what you want :lol: That was signed by fellicia her assistant the same as mine that i got TTM it matches 100 % Better luck next time fukko {up}
jamiso wrote:The one the OP posts is authentic! Sounds like it was obtained in person! If you think it matches the one you got TTM than you better get your delusional eyes checked!!

Both of you are wrong.

This was NOT signed by Felicia.
This was NOT hand signed by Britney.
(If you got Britney in 2001-2002, YES her sig would look like this. But not now.

This is a PRE PRINT from her 2001-02 Tour (Dream Within A Dream). They sold this PP @ the merchandise stand and it is an authentic PP EXAMPLE, but the signature itself is FAKE.

Here is another version WITHOUT the tag. I wish people would finally listen to me about KNOWING what I know about BRITNEY! hahahah!!

Also Britney's autograph doesnt look like your PP image anymore. She changed it. I have some authentic ones from her if you wanna see them.

HERE U GO:
(edited: PIC RE UPLOADED!)

Last edited by dancingirl1 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
IrisW
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IrisW »

I have got the same autograph from Britney. I thought it was an authentic one. I told everybody about it. Dudes, you broke my child's belief)
buy coursework online from the most professional, experienced writers and feel no responsibilities.
Almostbitten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Almostbitten »

IrisW wrote:I have got the same autograph from Britney. I thought it was an authentic one. I told everybody about it. Dudes, you broke my child's belief)

So you just purposely joined the forum today just to say that! Lol

Oh dude what a sucker!!
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by AutographDiva »

Um, not to be a "bully", but this is the preprint that was sold at all of her shows back then. There are thousands of them out there. All signed in the exact same place. So maybe your Dad had her write the dedication, but the sig is PP.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

AutographDiva wrote:Um, not to be a "bully", but this is the preprint that was sold at all of her shows back then. There are thousands of them out there. All signed in the exact same place. So maybe your Dad had her write the dedication, but the sig is PP.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: .

Post by Garyanderson »

{up} 23