Michael Phelps

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
allhahaheehee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Michael Phelps

Post by allhahaheehee »

i got one today from speedo i sent an email a couple of days ago here is the picture

Michael Phelps http://emma22.fotopic.net/p53080350.html

postmark is from nottingham uk
KASSiDY
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KASSiDY »

christie_j wrote:Best to look at this, which is on 18th August

I know it's bit different to sign on clay, but looking at his M and P from this angle, my opinion is his recent successes from speedo are authentic.

omg thanks! that just about proves the recent ones real
?KASSiDY?

^credit to xoLindsey87 for my AMAZINGG siggies && avvy! thankss!^

Recently Sent Out: Demi Lovatox7(vv), Jonas Brothersx11(vv), Yvette Nicole Brown
Recently Recieved: Chelsea Staub, Kay Panabaker
Favorites: Bill Nye In-Person
des liner

Post by des liner »

I say they are authentic as in another autograph obtained by the email, their is a small but noticibale difference between your one and the other. I believe they are authentic, Phelps probably pre signs them maybe hundreds at a time or something.

Des

New Zealand All Blacks- 2008 Tri-Nations, Bledisloe Cup winners and world number 1 ranked! We pwn everyone in rugby!!!! Go NZ!

Most recent success:Jussi Jaaskelainen

Autographs recieved: 38, includes 11 SFM pp's.
softballchica93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by softballchica93 »

I got a success from the Speedo email, and I think it's authentic...any opinions?
autographsamples.com
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autographsamples.com »

softballchica93 wrote:I got a success from the Speedo email, and I think it's authentic...any opinions?
You are going to have to post what you got in order for people to give an opinion to you.
"Watch who you're shoving, Pom Pom" - Elle
softballchica93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

autographsamples.com wrote:
softballchica93 wrote:I got a success from the Speedo email, and I think it's authentic...any opinions?
You are going to have to post what you got in order for people to give an opinion to you.
OK, but I dont have a scanner. :/
It's on the same photo everyone's been getting.
autographsamples.com
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

softballchica93 wrote:
OK, but I dont have a scanner. :/
It's on the same photo everyone's been getting.
You'll then have to use your own judgement. Good luck. Perhaps you could send an email to Speedo and ask them if what they sent you is real or not.
softballchica93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

autographsamples.com wrote: You'll then have to use your own judgement. Good luck. Perhaps you could send an email to Speedo and ask them if what they sent you is real or not.

It's , like , the same autograph , but a little different in areas . I know that the same person did it , I'm just wondering if it was Michael .
autographsamples.com
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

softballchica93 wrote:
autographsamples.com wrote: You'll then have to use your own judgement. Good luck. Perhaps you could send an email to Speedo and ask them if what they sent you is real or not.

It's , like , the same autograph , but a little different in areas . I know that the same person did it , I'm just wondering if it was Michael .
I'd send a follow up email to say thanks and ask directly if they are authentic.
softballchica93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

softballchica93 wrote:

I'd send a follow up email to say thanks and ask directly if they are authentic.
Thanks! {thumb2} I just sent one, too. Let's keep our fingers crossed! Please post when you get a reply, I will do the same!