Auli’i Cravalho address?

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Auli’i Cravalho address?

Post by FCM »

Hi there! I'm looking forward to the movie Moana and I'd like to request an autograph from the lady who voices the princess (Auli’i Cravalho), but I can't find her anywhere. Would you please find and post her address?

I don't mean to send compliants. I love this site! :D
Last edited by FCM on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Where's Auli’i Cravalho?

Post by FCM »

Thank you so much! :D
Joannelouise
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Where's Auli’i Cravalho?

Post by Joannelouise »

Hi have you had success.
I want to try thanks
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Auli’i Cravalho address?

Post by FCM »

Nope, I haven't. :neutral: With how much of a success her movie, Moana, was, I'm sure there's a large pile of fan mail waiting for her and that she can't answer all of it, so there's little chance of getting her autograph; however, it hasn't even been a year since the movie came out, so it may not be too late, and it doesn't hurt to try. Try finding addresses other than ones in the database! I often find some, as well as via venue addresses by researching actors' upcoming movies and their filming locations. Though it's not likely you'll get her autograph, give it a shot! :D
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.