Who are good sports athletes that I can email

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
LEBRONJAMES236
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Who are good sports athletes that I can email

Post by LEBRONJAMES236 »

Who are good sports athletes that I can email. Can I have a full list please!
-46-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Who are good sports athletes that I can email

Post by -46- »

Tom Izzo, Michigan State basketball coach is a good one to try
Last edited by -46- on Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Sorry, we can't list email addresses on here due to forum rules. they only get spammed. {down}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
-46-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -46- »

Well then, just search Tom Izzo in the Google Custom Search thing at the top and you'll get it. I'm sorry, I like this site, but it has some weird ass rules.
MJS73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MJS73 »

Why don't you build a collection of athletes you admire, you'll appreciate it more than just having a collection of autographs of people who sign but don't mean anything to you. Plus, it's a little inconsiderate to bother for autographs when they really don't mean anything to you.