Miley Cyrus ??? what do you think ?

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Miley Cyrus ??? what do you think ?

Post by leonel9 »

Heyy i was wondering the chances of me getting a success from miley cyrus vv i just send out 3 letters to Acer arena, rod laver arena and Adelaide entertainment centre i send in a sase and i am not sure if this is going to work but i hope it does cause i have been a fan of her soo what are the chances i will get a replie from miley if you think there is another better way whats the best way of getting her autograph ? thanks soooooo much guys =]
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Miley Cyrus ??? what do you think ?

Post by RYAN-J »

Well she was signing authentic VV at the 'So undercover' film set address, which is where I got my success from but the address is expired now. So you might get a reply from one of those venues you sent to. did you make sure to send along photos as well? because most celebs don't take photos with them on tour and need to be provided by the fan. {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Miley Cyrus ??? what do you think ?

Post by leonel9 »

RYAN-J wrote:Well she was signing authentic VV at the 'So undercover' film set address, which is where I got my success from but the address is expired now. So you might get a reply from one of those venues you sent to. did you make sure to send along photos as well? because most celebs don't take photos with them on tour and need to be provided by the fan. {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Yes i sent in some index cards and a sase hope i get a replie thanks :)