Address for the set of the new movie Syrup

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
EEsposito02
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Address for the set of the new movie Syrup

Post by EEsposito02 »

Just wondering if anybody has an address for the set of the new movie "Syrup." I've been looking everywhere and can't really find anything... The only thing I can find is that they are filming somewhere in New York... Or at least they were around June 11th... So any information would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks!
Erin
Latest TTM Success: Jon Seda (Actor, Chicago P.D.)
Latest IP Success: The Swon Brothers (Country Music Duo)
Favorite Successes: Casey James (Country music Singer), Jason Michael Carroll (Country Music Singer), Alan Jackson (Country Music Icon), Jeff Hardy (Pro Wrestler), Tony Gwynn (Former Pro Baseball Player), Kellan Lutz (Actor, Twilight Series), Eric Szmanda (Actor, CSI), Mark Salling (Actor, Glee), Lance Burton (Magician), and Duff Goldman (TV Chef), Robert Englund (Actor, Nightmare on Elm Street), The Farm (Country Music Group), Tom Hiddleston (Actor, Thor, Avengers)

If you would like to view my autograph collection you can do so at: http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h377/EEsposito02/
timothyj91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Address for the set of the new movie Syrup

Post by timothyj91 »

I really would like an address for this too!