Emmitt Smith former Cowbys' RB

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
Weekirk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Emmitt Smith former Cowbys' RB

Post by Weekirk »

Anybody ahve an addresss for him? I know it's a long shot but I have somehting I want to take a shot with.
leebo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Emmitt Smith former Cowbys' RB

Post by leebo »

Wow. You are a glutton for punishment ttm failure, but I must admit I appreciate your tenacity. Emmitt Smith has a very acrimonious relationship with autograph collectors. You're better served just sending them to me to keep. He's that difficult.

You remember everytime he scored a touchdown he'd keep the football for his 'collection'?- He was actually selling them through his store in Pensacola. He refused to not only sign autographs for fans all the time he even berated teammates who asked for them (and this is from the biography "Boys Will Be Boys").

I got lucky enough to get him once in 3 years of solid perfect attendance at Cowboys training camp in Texas. Just once.
http://lee.n8d.com/2010/smith-emmitt/

Alright enough of my mad ranting, I can't verify this one past 2010, but he may have moved since then or just flat out denies the mail. Checking his new website for 'public appearances' it lists Smith as being an exclusive player signing through GT Sports Marketing for $$. Best of luck!

Emmitt Smith
15001 Winnwood Rd
Dallas, Tx 75254
Weekirk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Emmitt Smith former Cowbys' RB

Post by Weekirk »

Thanks for the info. I know he's tough but I did get him IP during a practice round at the NFL Classic Golf tournament in the 90s. unfortunately for me not on either of the 2 things I need him on for my collection.