Miley Cyrus!

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
MileyCyrusfan600
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Miley Cyrus!

Post by MileyCyrusfan600 »

Guess what my mom's cousin is working on a movie with Miley Cyrus and he is doing makeup for it i think it was so undercover
and its just Soo awesome but he can't get me an autograph cuz 1.The movie's done
2.they don't want him to get distracted!

Bummer!!!!
I would trade you almost anything for a ip signed miley cyrus photo or photo etc.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Miley Cyrus!

Post by RYAN-J »

Should have written to her via the So undercover movie set. She replied to a bunch of our requests authentically and I got mine a couple months back. Signed all my items. :D

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=204063

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
MileyCyrusfan600
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MileyCyrusfan600 »

Oh yah it is called "LOL"
My mom on her facebook she e-mailed Jon Liekfelt and he replied its called "LOL"

Love,
MileyCyrusfan600
I would trade you almost anything for a ip signed miley cyrus photo or photo etc.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Actually 'LOL' ia another film she just recently made. 'So Undercover' is the the latest one she's done. {up} There wasn't very many authentic successes from the LOL address.

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15