John Wesley Shipp

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
georgethree33
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

John Wesley Shipp

Post by georgethree33 »

I just got an RTS back from the address listed for John Wesley Shipp. Does anyone have another address for him? of all the mailings I have out right now - his was the one I wanted the most. Not just for me, but for my brother. He's a huge fan of the Flash. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

This is the now defunct address listed for him:

John Wesley Shipp
Origin Talent
4705 Laurel Canyon Blvd.
Suite 306
Studio City, CA 91607
USA
Favorite Film/TV Autographs: Robin Williams (Not Secretarial), every James Bond 007 actor from film and TV, every actor/stuntman (and actress) to ever play Jason in Friday the 13th film series, and every man to ever portray Superman on the TV, film, radio, stage, video games and in animation.

Favorite Rock/Metal autographs: Van Halen (Dave/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Van Hagar (Sammy/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Helloween, Savatage (all members including Criss), Overkill, Stratovarius, Manowar, Arch Enemy, Steve Perry, Journey with Arnel Pineda, Chicago (minus Robert Lamm), Peter Cetera, the Beach Boys (50th anniversary reunion lineup), Beach Boys current lineup, and Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones.

Favorite comic book sketches/signatures: Wayne Boring, Joe Shuster, Curt Swan, Jim Lee, Jon Bogdanove, Brett Breeding, Ron Frenz, Ivan Reis, Mart Nodell, Bob Kane, Carmine Infantino, Dan Jurgens, Howard Bender.
DanaRenoMBA
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: John Wesley Shipp

Post by DanaRenoMBA »

I don't know anything about this address, but it may be worth a try unless someone else has a better one:

c/o Stewart Talent New York
318 West 53rd Street, Suite 201
New York, NY 10019
I have been asked many times about trading / selling some of my autographs. I am sorry but my collection is not and will not be for sale.
georgethree33
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: John Wesley Shipp

Post by georgethree33 »

Worth a try - thanks so much!
Favorite Film/TV Autographs: Robin Williams (Not Secretarial), every James Bond 007 actor from film and TV, every actor/stuntman (and actress) to ever play Jason in Friday the 13th film series, and every man to ever portray Superman on the TV, film, radio, stage, video games and in animation.

Favorite Rock/Metal autographs: Van Halen (Dave/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Van Hagar (Sammy/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Helloween, Savatage (all members including Criss), Overkill, Stratovarius, Manowar, Arch Enemy, Steve Perry, Journey with Arnel Pineda, Chicago (minus Robert Lamm), Peter Cetera, the Beach Boys (50th anniversary reunion lineup), Beach Boys current lineup, and Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones.

Favorite comic book sketches/signatures: Wayne Boring, Joe Shuster, Curt Swan, Jim Lee, Jon Bogdanove, Brett Breeding, Ron Frenz, Ivan Reis, Mart Nodell, Bob Kane, Carmine Infantino, Dan Jurgens, Howard Bender.