Yogi Berra help

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
BIG JOHN
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Yogi Berra help

Post by BIG JOHN »

I need some help with yogi Berra what's the best address to use for him gonna send a ball soon.
chadallen985
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Yogi Berra help

Post by chadallen985 »

The ONLY way you will get his autograph is by buying it through his company. I have delt with them for years as I have built my Yogi collection. His boys run the company, so there are no free autographs. Save yourself the time and postage from sending anything in cause it will come back with a price list. Buy it soon though as his prices keep going up as he gets older. http://www.yogiberra.com
hockeyfan1994
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hockeyfan1994 »

chadallen985 wrote:The ONLY way you will get his autograph is by buying it through his company. I have delt with them for years as I have built my Yogi collection. His boys run the company, so there are no free autographs. Save yourself the time and postage from sending anything in cause it will come back with a price list. Buy it soon though as his prices keep going up as he gets older. http://www.yogiberra.com
That's only half true. Several years ago he signed for free for me. He signed a jersey and 7-8 baseball cards with no charge at all. I sent it to his home address. I should mention that I did send a $10.00 bill which he did return along with my signed stuff. So, I think it really depends on the letter you write to and which address you send to...
chadallen985
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chadallen985 »

True.. in the past, he did sign things that went to his home, but now everything goes through his company and it has been that way for a few years now. If you want to take a chance and lose a baseball in the mail, thats up to you. Just trying to help you save a ball and your time. Good Luck