O.J. Simpson

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
abdiz
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

O.J. Simpson

Post by abdiz »

Does anyone have the address to the prison OJ is at and if he signs in there since he has nothing else to do?
leebo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: O.J. Simpson

Post by leebo »

Orenthal James Simpson is being held at Lovelock Correctional Center near Reno, NV.
I do not have his prison ID number, but he may get enough mail where he does not need one to get it routed to him.

I do not know how much OJ charges, but last time I did check he was charging a fee- and it was excessive, because he needed to make a living off of it in the wake of the judgement against him from the Civil trial.

Also keep in mind that during his trials it has come up that while in prison before he arrogantly utilized a 'ghost signer' -even for those who paid.

Be sure to check the rules on writing a player at a prison. Some high security prisons do not allow you to send gifts, stamps, or return envelopes, and as is the case with all prisons, be aware that you consent to allowing the prison to screen the mail before it even gets to him.

Good luck.

O.J. Simpson
LoveLock Correctional Center
1200 Prison Rd
Lovelock, NV 89419-5110