Kendall Marshall

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
tarheel2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kendall Marshall

Post by tarheel2012 »

I know UNC has a policy on its players not signing except for a team ball every fall but i was wondering if anybody could find his home address in VA? Ive got a magazine i want him to sign but dont know how
lucky1998
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kendall Marshall

Post by lucky1998 »

Hi! I'm a Duke fan, and I got Nolan Smith's by writing to Duke University
Men's Basketball Team.

and then the rest of the college's address.
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
Muhammad Ali

“There are five fundamental qualities that make every team great: communication, trust, collective responsibility, caring and pride. I like to think of each as a separate finger on the fist. Any one individually is important. But all of them together are unbeatable.”
-Coach Krzyzewski
tarheel2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tarheel2012 »

I figured the university would just throw away mail addressed to athletes. By the way Nolan Smith is very nice, talked to him in person and got a picture with him at a barnstorming event.
jeick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jeick »

3309 Tony Court
Dumfries, VA 22026-2187
lucky1998
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lucky1998 »

tarheel2012 wrote:I figured the university would just throw away mail addressed to athletes. By the way Nolan Smith is very nice, talked to him in person and got a picture with him at a barnstorming event.

That's awesome! Kendall Marshall is my favorite player on UNC. I'm not stupid, UNC is awesome!
I love the players and the team is good, but I can't stand Roy Williams. :D
I wish I could meet Nolan Smith. :(
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
Muhammad Ali

“There are five fundamental qualities that make every team great: communication, trust, collective responsibility, caring and pride. I like to think of each as a separate finger on the fist. Any one individually is important. But all of them together are unbeatable.”
-Coach Krzyzewski