Hi , What is a vaild address to send fanmail to Miley Cyrus?

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
Dancingteen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hi , What is a vaild address to send fanmail to Miley Cyrus?

Post by Dancingteen »

I was Wondering What is A Vaild Address for Miley to mail , read my previous post:

;-) Hey just wondering, I wrote to This adddress from MileyWorld.com

Miley Cyrus PO Box 1459 Santa Monica , CA 90406-1459
And went through a pile and found my letter saying this: RETURN TO SENDER NOT DELIVERABLE AS ADDRESSED UNABLE TO FORWARD

So what is the VV address?
"People talk worse about people than they talk good about people, because a lot of people like drama."

~Hilary Duff, my inspiration <3

Last Sent 2/25/14 to Spencer Lloyd (American Idol) <3
dueby_boys

Re: Hi , What is a vaild address to send fanmail to Miley Cy

Post by dueby_boys »

aww im sorry to tell u think but you just missed the BEST TIME to write Miley while filming her new movie lik last week....that time JUST passed...by the way: a via venue address is an address that is a temporary address: menaing a movie set address, a concert venue or a club address where they perform at....some are hard to find, but if u really look, u will fiind them. {up}

I WILL KEEP YOU IN MIND WHEN MILEY STARTS A NEW MOVIE AGAIN...ONCE I FIND A ADDRESS IN THE FUTURE I WILL MESSAGE U... :) OKAY? :)
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Well unfortunately like Dueby said you just missed out on her signing VV a couple weeks ago for many of us on here. :( He's a very RARE signer TTM, so this oppurtunity was unbeleivable for many of us who did get successes.

The address we used is no longer valid, but she may have more films in the future. no telling if she'll be signing via any of the addresses for those though. :neutral:

RYAN J. 8)
Dancingteen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dancingteen »

Ok , well thanks any way!!

Actually recently i sent one to a differnt address (not a vv) though , but i should get a reply anyway...
"People talk worse about people than they talk good about people, because a lot of people like drama."

~Hilary Duff, my inspiration <3

Last Sent 2/25/14 to Spencer Lloyd (American Idol) <3