Jeremy Renner autograph help

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
celebfan2709
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jeremy Renner autograph help

Post by celebfan2709 »

I know this is not the proper place to post a topic like the one I'm posting now but I really need someone who is kind enough to help. I don't know if all of you have heard, but MCU actor Jeremy Renner had a serious accident in the past few weeks and I just heard he has been discharged from the hospital. Unfortunately, it will take a year or two for him to fully recover. Right now, I desperately want his autograph because he played my favorite Avenger, Hawkeye. I also want to somehow let him know that I wish him the best for his recovery. Are there any other fan mail addresses for Mr. Renner or should I try and make my own Twitter account to communicate with him? Any help would be appreciated. PM me if you must.
Favorite Successes: Dom DeLuise, David Spade, Jason Marsden, Matthew Broderick, Mel Gibson, Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Cheech Marin, Mark Hamill, Steve Carell, Patrick Stewart, Rob Paulsen, Ben Stiller (SFM), Owen Wilson (SFM), Christian Bale, Haley Joel Osment (VV), Billy Joel, Dan Castellaneta, Jim Cummings, John Goodman (VV), Phil Collins, Scott Weinger, Chris Rock, Burt Reynolds, Alexander Gould, Charlie Adler, Clint Eastwood, Jodi Benson, Joey Lawrence, Roger Moore, Gilbert Gottfried, Danny DeVito (VV), Joe Alaskey, Elton John, Peter Cullen, Tara Strong, Gregg Berger, Hayden Panettiere, Billy Crystal, Mark Wahlberg, Alan Young, Bruce Willis, Max Charles, Don Bluth, John Travolta
wraithofdawn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jeremy Renner autograph help

Post by wraithofdawn »

I doubt at this time he would be able to respond, but I'm sure he would appreciate a kind letter and prayers.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Sure hound him for an autograph as he recovers from a devastating accident. I'm sure he'll go out of his way to run your SASE to the post office. You know since he's your favorite Avenger and all. Awesome.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
celebfan2709
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by celebfan2709 »

Should I get a twitter account to go to his twitter page to wish him the best in his road to recovery and maybe ask him for an address to mail to for his autograph?
Favorite Successes: Dom DeLuise, David Spade, Jason Marsden, Matthew Broderick, Mel Gibson, Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Cheech Marin, Mark Hamill, Steve Carell, Patrick Stewart, Rob Paulsen, Ben Stiller (SFM), Owen Wilson (SFM), Christian Bale, Haley Joel Osment (VV), Billy Joel, Dan Castellaneta, Jim Cummings, John Goodman (VV), Phil Collins, Scott Weinger, Chris Rock, Burt Reynolds, Alexander Gould, Charlie Adler, Clint Eastwood, Jodi Benson, Joey Lawrence, Roger Moore, Gilbert Gottfried, Danny DeVito (VV), Joe Alaskey, Elton John, Peter Cullen, Tara Strong, Gregg Berger, Hayden Panettiere, Billy Crystal, Mark Wahlberg, Alan Young, Bruce Willis, Max Charles, Don Bluth, John Travolta
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

celebfan2709 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:51 am Should I get a twitter account to go to his twitter page to wish him the best in his road to recovery and maybe ask him for an address to mail to for his autograph?
No

Leave him alone.

Send Renner your TTM autograph request in 6 months.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.