U.S. Presidents

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
American woman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

U.S. Presidents

Post by American woman »

In general how swift or not is the White House at sending out photos of sitting president & VP? I know that Biden & Harris just took over so I was thinking they wouldn't have a ton of requests. I don't want to waste stamps if you can't get something back. I don't care if it's a reproduction of a signature because it's still their's and majority of well known people do that. It still looks cool to display. Is there an e-mail address at the White House for people who handle sending photos out or publicity?

I also have George W. Bush's signature and Hillary Clinton. I have used the forms on president Carter and Obama's personal and foundation contact forms on those web-sites. I haven't received anything from that. I was wondering if anyone had or if using addresses in the database yielded a response. I just need to know the best place to send to for a response and current 2020 or 2021 feedback.

Also, given what has happened at the Capitol are any of these people taking surface mail? I imagine incoming mail gets screened by Secret Service to begin with and or everything dumped. That's why I'm asking about email contacts, publicists etc.