Please help me to get Paul Jones of Led Zepplins address so,my husband can write him

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
Rickiwolfe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Please help me to get Paul Jones of Led Zepplins address so,my husband can write him

Post by Rickiwolfe »

Thank you for reading my husband is a good man worked his whole life and he's on his 14th bladder and kidney cancers.Went thro horrable BCG live tuberculosis being injected into him and infection after infection.I've written Robert Plant and Jimmy Page back in September and haven't gotta any written letters or autographs or a phone call from any of them.I truely do not know how to reach them.Iam hoping Paul Jones will be kind enought to reach out to my husband.I want to make this last wish happen for my husband.If someone knows them personally please pass along my husband's number 443 761 7192 ,address 5800 Redmond st Brooklyn Park Maryland 21225. Iam a desperate wife trying very hard to make this happen I love him so.Thank you God bless all 🙏💜