Very sad to say Jimmy Page & Robert Plant have not responded to my husband who is on his 14th kidney and bladder cancers

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
Rickiwolfe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Very sad to say Jimmy Page & Robert Plant have not responded to my husband who is on his 14th kidney and bladder cancers

Post by Rickiwolfe »

Thank you all for the addresses of Jimmy Page and Robert Plant I did not receive one to write John Paul Jones yet my husband thinks that they are the greatest musician's in the world and I totally agree. My husband is on his 14th bladder and kidney cancers since 2008 he went thro BCG chemo which is live tuberculosis they inject into your body it makes you very sick and weak to eat the camera away .I want to make my husband Steve Wolfe's wish come true and that is to meet or a letter from each Zepplin member. My husband is 58 years old and is a good man. He's worked hard all of his life and taken care of our family he was always last because he always put his family first. Please help me someone help me to make my husband's wish come true to meet Zepplin before he leaves this good earth. God works miracles all the time.You can see my husband on FB going to his chemo treatments @ Steverickiwolfe.My husband was sick for a week after each treatment week after week and he's been thro alot I truely want to make this happen before it's to late for him if anybody can help please do so or any suggestions ..God bless and Thank You for reading this message🙏