Carrie Underwood

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
JeremiahArnold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Carrie Underwood

Post by JeremiahArnold »

Hey Carrie heard you sang Champion sounded good hope I can meet you in person to tell you how good you are
LucasCruikshankLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Carrie Underwood

Post by LucasCruikshankLover »

you do know that Carrie isn't actually on this website, right..?
My autograph website: http://www.natsautos.webs.com, soon to be nataliesautographs.tumblr.com (will update once the switch has been made)
Most wanted: Daniel Tosh, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers, Jimmy Fallon, Jon Stewart, Trevor Noah, Rachel Maddow, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, One Direction, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus,
Favorite autographs I've received: Jane Lynch, Jodi Benson, Corbin Bleu,
sigsigsignify
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sigsigsignify »

Carrie's not here, man.
Fanmail.biz Successes: Rick Steiner, Scott Steiner, Ricky Steamboat, Dakota Kai, Peyton Manning, Dabo Swinney, Lisa Foiles, Jim Davis
Fanmail.biz RTS: 0 so far!
Waiting on: R L Stine, Brian Pillman Jr, Lexi Thompson, Disco Inferno, Melissa Joan Hart, Kurt Angle, Magnum TA, Jim Ross, Celeste Bonin, Tommy Dreamer
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

JeremiahArnold wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:39 pm Hey Carrie heard you sang Champion sounded good hope I can meet you in person to tell you how good you are
Hi Jeremiah.
How are you! Carrie Underwood here!
PM me so I can send you my address so you can send me $1,000,000
Love you. Bye.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.