Denis Villeneuve

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
GusWI
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Denis Villeneuve

Post by GusWI »

Hi,
I'm Gus and I'm returning to the forum after many years away from the hobby. I recently got sober, and I thought getting back into autograph collecting would be a good hobby to keep me occupied. I was looking through the database, and I couldn't find an address for one of my very favorite directors, Denis Villeneuve. He's done such films as Sicario, Prisoners, Arrival, and the recent Blade Runner. I think he's a genius, and I'd love to get his signature on one of my blu ray covers. If anyone could help me find a working address for him, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
GusWI
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Denis Villeneuve

Post by GusWI »

Are these boards deserted?? I used to remember the Request an Address to be a pretty active thread on here. I'm just wondering if it's all bots, or there just isn't as active of a membership as there used to be? If anyone could shed some light on this, it would be greatly appreciated.
Cody_P
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Cody_P »

GusWI wrote:Are these boards deserted?? I used to remember the Request an Address to be a pretty active thread on here. I'm just wondering if it's all bots, or there just isn't as active of a membership as there used to be? If anyone could shed some light on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

GusWI : I think exactly what you're saying sometimes. I've been with fanmial for a couple years now and when I signed up, it was pretty active. I've seen a gradual decline since I've arrived and sometimes think that these requests seem robotic and not as a timely response as I've seen in the past. Maybe I'm wrong but just what I've seen........
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »