Could use some help with addresses

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
eaglejoe93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Could use some help with addresses

Post by eaglejoe93 »

Hello all, new here on the forum.

Over the past year I have been sending out letters to a number of celebrities, mostly actors & actresses, not just so I can get an autograph, but for another reason.

I recently became an Eagle Scout in the BSA, and it is customary for scouts to send out letters to public figures who they admire. The letters explain that they recently became Eagle Scouts, why they admire the receiver, and a request for a congratulatory letter. I have been sending such a letter with a request for an autographed photo for my scrapbook from the ceremony.

Usually this is done before you have your ceremony, but in my case I had very little time to get them done since less than a week after the ceremony I was going to be heading back to school. So better late than never.

This site has been invaluable for the addresses of actors, actresses, directors, musicians, and authors whose work I love. As of now I have received responses from Harrison Ford, Brad Paisley, Dean Koontz, Clive Cussler, and Bernie Sanders from my list. There are many more which as of now I have not gotten replies from.

I have also gotten some RTS from some letters which have been sent out. I used the most up to date addresses in the database. The people are:

David Duchonvy
Jesse James
James Arnold Taylor

If anyone has any up-to-date addresses for the names listed above, they would be highly appreciated, and if I get anymore I'll probably add them on to this post.

I'll also share the replies I have received in separate posts. Wait till you see what I got from Dean Koontz.

Thank you.