It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:32 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please use the search box at the top of this page "Search Fanmail.biz" to find an address :)

Post subject: Rockstars who REPLY
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:59 am 

Hello, I am a beginner to autograph collecting and in need of advice. I plan to write to and hopefully obtain signatures from various rock 'n' roll, metal and techno bands/artists. I enjoy music from a wide range of genres, and listen to many eras of contemporary music ranging from the 60's, 70's, 80's and right through into the 2000's.

The question I would like to ask is which music stars in particular, reply to fan mail. I am aware both Bill Wyman and Charlie Watts from The Rolling Stones reply to fan mail, as well as John Paul Jones and Jon Bon Jovi on the occasion. These artists in particular I have heard success stories about.

Although I would be delighted with a reply from any celebrity, a collecting 'goal' I hope to achieve would be to obtain signatures from members of The Rolling Stones, Guns 'n' Roses, The Who, Depeche Mode, various 80's metal bands (e.g Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Accept, Saxon, Ratt etc) and more contemporary artists (such as Stone Roses, Oasis, Jean Michel Jarre, Manic Street Preachers etc), just to name a few.

In essence, any celebrity signature would be a delight, and I am after advice on how to get started, perhaps a list of celebrities who may reply, and how to contact them.

Thank you ever so much.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Rockstars who REPLY
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:21 am 
$10 gift certificate winner.

Autographs received: 601
Collector since: 1989
Joan Jett and Lita Ford both signed for me.

http://celebritybymk.wixsite.com/autographs/store

Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/CelebrityByMK

Currently out (awaiting response) Carla Balenda, Monique VanVooren, Cara Williams, Mia Farrow, Anne Robinson, Barbara Darrow, Lori Nelson, Paula Prentiss

About "private address" posts on this website. We are frequently asked what address we used after posting a private address success. We do not post these successes in order to show "what we have and you do not". We do post these successes so that other fans of the star in question, knows that a success is possible. If we can locate the contact info, anyone can. We do not share this information per the celebrities request when this is marked in place of an address.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:34 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2016
Roger Daltrey signed 2/2 for me.

If anyone wants to trade private address then message me.
I have over 80 private addresses and emails
Some include Caitlyn Jenner Elton John, Ozzy Osbourne, Dave Matthews, Dwayne Johnson, Adele, Nick Mason, and many more

Most Wanted (authentic): The Beatles, Adam Sandler, Courteney Cox, Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Perry, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, David Schwimmer, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Will Smith, Pete Townshend

Favorites: Elton John (Personalized), Tom Petty (Personalized), Jon Bon Jovi (Personalized), Boy George (Authentic), Ed Sheeran (Authentic), Brian May (Authentic), Jimmy Kimmel (Personalized), Bill Nye (Personalized), James Patterson (Authentic), Charlie Watts and Bill Wyman (Personalized), Rod Stewart (Authentic), Dolly Parton (Personalized), Roger Daltrey (Authentic), Daniel Radcliffe (Personalized), Eric Clapton (Personalized)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:13 pm 

Autographs received: 7
Collector since: 1986
autograph4590 wrote:

The question I would like to ask is which music stars in particular, reply to fan mail. I am aware both Bill Wyman and Charlie Watts from The Rolling Stones reply to fan mail, as well as John Paul Jones and Jon Bon Jovi on the occasion. These artists in particular I have heard success stories about.

Although I would be delighted with a reply from any celebrity, a collecting 'goal' I hope to achieve would be to obtain signatures from members of The Rolling Stones, Guns 'n' Roses, The Who, Depeche Mode, various 80's metal bands (e.g Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Accept, Saxon, Ratt etc)

I have full sets of signatures from Depeche Mode, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Accept and Saxon and also other 70s and 80s metal bands such as Sabbath, Mötley, Dio, Manowar and Whitesnake. I met them all in person at hotels when they were on tour so I would recommend trying that, to be honest it's cooler to get autographs in person from active artists.

On the other hand I don't have John Paul Jones - he refused to sign when Zeppelin were in Stockholm for the Polar Music Prize, I walked with him and three more fans all the way back to Grand Hotel after meeting him on the street, he was not rude but would not sign. So if you have a current address, I'll send him a Zeppelin album or two for signing :)

Waiting For: Dave Mustaine
Most Wanted: Jimmy Page

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:32 pm 

I would believe any data given out on the web Someone Write My Essay particularly private information like locations and telephone numbers. Most famous people jump at the chance to have private existences and wouldn't prefer to have their address posted everywhere throughout the web. Be that as it may, the addresses may be particular delivers made just to get their fan mail and chances are you won't discover them in the event that you really go to the address.

Profile E-mail