Lori Nelson Actress in the 50s and 60s

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lori Nelson Actress in the 50s and 60s

Post by caappy »

Anyone have an address for Lori Nelson (born August 15, 1933) is an American actress and former model.
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Lori Nelson Actress in the 50s and 60s

Post by AutographDiva »

I have been in touch with her reps for about 3 years. Each time I inquire, I am told that she "is currently not signing". I try again on occasion just in case the situation changes. Her people are very nice but will not budge on this.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

Thank you for the information... oh well...
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by atticus finch »

she is retired from acting so what representatives ?
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

She still has a staff. A webmaster, a manager for booking interviews and an assistant that I am aware of.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by atticus finch »

Dont make me laugh ......webmaster ?? Where is her official website ??? An assistant maybe but thats all ......she is retired from acting since 12 years ago .....Hilarious
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

atticus finch wrote:Dont make me laugh ......webmaster ?? Where is her official website ??? An assistant maybe but that's all ......she is retired from acting since 12 years ago .....Hilarious
Just because you spend your sad little life lying on an autograph message board and being proven so over and over, does not mean other people do so. Not that I have to explain myself to someone who is so obviously a "friend of the stars". lmao

Notice, I did not state that she has a current PUBLIC page. Even if she did, you would be the least deserving person to receive such info. I actually help people on this site when possible. That does not include providing false and misleading information (like some people). Now run along and make up some "successes" and imaginary friends for all of us to laugh at. If that does not work for you, try working on your diction and grammar. I know I would not reply to such babble! lol :razz:

Reply all you want. I will no longer be responding directly to you. Bye, now troll.
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by atticus finch »

Very polite ,yes .....Like usual ...I know its your own style always .....very sad .....Jealous maybe ???who knows .....But yes ,luckily im a good friend of many stars ....since many years ago ......I know its true and its really enough for me !!! Byeeeeee