It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:04 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please use the search box at the top of this page "Search Fanmail.biz" to find an address :)

Post subject: Mangaka/Manga Writers Collecting Question
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:23 am 
$10 gift certificate winner.

Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2007
I'm a huge fan of anime and manga in general. I've watched/read well over 300 in total, probably much more! So, I'm curious to see if anyone has sent to any mangaka or manga writers. There's a bunch I'd love to write to eventually :D

Has anyone ever tried to send to one? Hiromu Arakawa and Hiro Mashima would be my top 2 to send out in case anyone wondered. If you have sent to ANY mangaka or the alike, roughly how much did it cost to ship to Japan and what did you send? I am from the United States and I typically send 4x6 photos. I'd probably send two to three at most. I know there's quite a few people who collect voice actors from anime on here, but I'd love to give the actual creators/writers/artists of the manga/anime a shot!

Even if you don't know about sending to mangaka but you do know about the cost to send to Japan from the USA in general, that'd be a great help.

Thank you everyone and have a great rest of the weekend!

- CWill

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!

Post subject: Re: Mangaka/Manga Writers Collecting Question
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:17 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Collector since: 0
I know about shipping! :)

Japan will be at least 1.19 in stamps. I can send 2 4x6 photos, my letter and SAE for that price.

On the envelope to you, you need Japanese stamps or leave blank or include cash to help with shipping costs.

BossC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:02 pm 

Collector since: 2007
BossC wrote:
I know about shipping! :)

Japan will be at least 1.19 in stamps. I can send 2 4x6 photos, my letter and SAE for that price.

On the envelope to you, you need Japanese stamps or leave blank or include cash to help with shipping costs.

BossC

That's extremely helpful! Thank you a bunch for that. I normally include cash for the return envelope so I'll just do that. This is a huge help so I appreciate it!

- Cody

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:46 pm 
Site Admin

Collector since: 0
Hi :)

Hiro Mashima: http://www.fanmail.biz/163939.html

Fanmail 8)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Quickbooks Technical Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:24 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

QuickBooks Support Number +1888-336-0774
As far back as this product came in presence significance of word Quickbooks Customer Support Number" has changed. The count session of bookkeeping has turned out to be additionally fascinating and simple. In this day and age if consider bookkeeping than in the end your reasoning to purchase Quickbooks Customer Support Number+1888-336-0774 in light of the fact that we generally pick the best.
Visit here: http://www.quickbooks.technical-supportnumber.com/

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Quicken Technical Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:01 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Quicken Technical Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774
Quicken Technical Support Phone Number offers help to choose the best and most effective Quicken edition for our customers. We offer a variety of products for customers who can choose the best-fit package as per their financial life scenario. We at Quicken introduce new products time and on keeping in mind our customer’s ease and usability. Customers can seek software details at Quicken Support Number number.
http://www.quicken.technical-supportnumber.com/

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Sage Technical Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:25 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sage Customer Support Number +1888-336-0774
Sage Support Phone Number calls on +1888-336-0774 Accounting Software was best-in-class bookkeeping guidelines, secure work area establishment, boundless access to help, in addition to moderate membership designs that offers best esteems for your business. Sage Customer Support Phone Number Company offers all day, every day help and support for USA and Canada Customer they can call +1888-336-0774 .
Visit Here: http://www.sage.technical-supportnumber.com/

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Aol Tech Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:04 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Aol Technical Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774
Aol Technical Support Phone Number or The United States Online was the biggest support agency till the beginning 90's when there were not many opponents around. Aol Customer Support Phone Number It had a large user’s record at that period, and even now it is considered as a top quality email consideration support. Nowadays, it has also become a free of cost email support that is available to all.
More info visit here: http://www.aol.technical-supportnumber.com/

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Outlook Technical Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:27 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Outlook Technical Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774
Microsoft Outlook Support itself provides all of these solutions to Perspective clients. However, those looking for more affordable choices can opt for solutions offered by third party technological support team organizations. Money is two things that clients across the world die for. Therefore, contemplate the variety of choices well before deciding. You can have a say of your friends, colleagues, or known that are already subscribed to some third-party technological company for on the globally web Microsoft Outlook Technical Support Phone Number organization Perspective support solutions in your decision.
More info visit here: http://www.microsoftoutlook.technical-s ... umber.com/

Profile E-mail