Natalie Dormer - The Memoir of a Married Woman

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
Londonvoll
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Natalie Dormer - The Memoir of a Married Woman

Post by Londonvoll »

Hello, My name is Susan London Voll. I am an Writer and Author of my personal memoir (that is in the process of being published by Archway/Simon & Schuster Publishing now) The Memoirs of a Married Woman. My memoir is my personal journey of my 5 marriages. Oh, yes I have a story to tell! My dream of course, is to have the memoirs published which I am now in the process of having that done but, my dream does not stop there. I am a fan of Natalie Dormer. I have been a fan since her "Tudor" days. My dream is to have the Memoirs of a Married Woman put into a film or mini series. Since, my journey began writing my memoirs four years ago, I have always said... Natalie Dormer will play me in the Memoirs of a Married Woman. My memoirs are composed of three separate books. The first book (marriage) is now in the process of being published. I am now in the process of writing the second memoir (my second marriage). Each one of my marriages have a different love story and drama to be told. The first memoir will be available for purchase within the next 4 months according to my publisher. If I am reaching the right person that can get my message to Ms. Dormer I would like to send her the first memoir for her to read to see if she feels that my life story is something she connects with as an actress. Thank you for your time.
Susan London Voll
email: Londonvoll@gmail.com
Cell# 1+ 706-809-2012
Address: 46 Stag Leap Dr, Cleveland Georgia 30528
bobbysautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Natalie Dormer - The Memoir of a Married Woman

Post by bobbysautographs »

Natalie Dormer can not be reached on this site but you can send a letter to the following address but please include a stamped, self-addressed envelope where appropriate.

Mrs. Natalie Dormer
United Agents Ltd.
12-26 Lexington Street
London, W1F 0LE
UK
Follow my autographs instagram
http://www.instagram.com/bobbysautographs1

Most Wanted (authentic): The Beatles, Adam Sandler, Courteney Cox, Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Perry, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, David Schwimmer, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Will Smith, Pete Townshend

Favorites: Elton John (Personalized), Tom Petty (Personalized), Jon Bon Jovi (Personalized), Boy George (Authentic), Ed Sheeran (Authentic), Brian May (Authentic), Jimmy Kimmel (Personalized), Bill Nye (Personalized), James Patterson (Authentic), Charlie Watts and Bill Wyman (Personalized), Rod Stewart (Authentic), Dolly Parton (Personalized), Roger Daltrey (Authentic), Daniel Radcliffe (Personalized), Eric Clapton (Personalized), Wayne Gretzky (Authentic), Kevin James (Personalized), Bono (Authentic), Bruce Springsteen (Authentic), Keith Richards (Authentic)

Also, I barely post so follow my Instagram @bobbysautographs to see all the TTMs